Spectral Souls PSP - Page 2
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    any info about the game? what kind of a game is it?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    feelinggetsold... thanks for the info.

the game is (Strategy ???) RPG.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    it's like final fantasy tactics...well more like onimusha (sp?) orge tatics for the GBA. turn base rpg. so far pretty good i think. if you don't have the booklet it is kinda hard to understand the controls and all the special attacks

Unhappy

Dont really like this game much, it's far too slow and takes ages to carry out moves

Im loving this game. A mix of Disgaea and FF Tactics

in battle, during attack, does it make it slow motion or does it lag?

Quote Originally Posted by bennyvo View Post
    in battle, during attack, does it make it slow motion or does it lag?
    From what i observe, the game is slow in nature. the sluggishness is all due to the game and not lag.

it annoys me though, i just played it yesterday and i spent 1 hour just to finish the "introduction" part of the game before getting into the world map.

Story.

How is the game in terms of story? Would you recomend it to a die hard FF fan?

After playing thru the introduction, i would suggest this game to anyone who liked FF tactics. It has edgyer characters than most FF games, but it plays and feels like a upgraded version of Tactics. However the fact you can't create yoru cahracter is a bit of a draw back. but it isn't tactics it is a diffrent game. Cool story, nothing really new to the world of RPGs humans go to war with deamons.

The game play is a bit slow at time i will admit, but for the FFT style of pay you should know what your getting into. As a Fan of the FF games i would suggest it!

but that are just my opinon

yep, i though so too, i can feel the game slow when playing in cso and iso, 222hmz to 333hmz and i can tell the different, but overall the game does not lag.

i think this game missing attack sound, you don't hear any slash/swing sound of the sword hitting...kinda plain without sound.

but overall, the game is worth getting

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News