Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sony Unveils PlayStation Vita Portable Pre-Order Goodies

Sponsored Links
    Today Sony European Product Manager Adam Grant has unveiled some PlayStation Vita portable pre-order goodies below!

To quote: As you must know by now, PlayStation Vita (PS Vita) will be hitting shelves across the PAL region from 22 February 2012.

For a limited period starting from 30th November, you'll be able to pre-order PS Vita at selected retailers.

Not only will pre-ordering guarantee a PS Vita on the day of launch, but you also get to take home an exclusive PS Vita Gift Pack* including limited edition merchandise, exclusive content and game discounts for PlayStation Store. The following PS Vita Pre-order Gift Packs will be available at selected retailers:

In Ear Headphones in 'PS Vita Blue'

Branded sleek blue metallic finish in-ear PlayStation design headphones plus a pre-order code that will unlock PSN voucher codes for the following:

• €5 discount on one of the following PS Vita games on PlayStation Store: Little Deviants, Super Stardust Delta, Hustle Kings, Escape Plan.
    • Exclusive PS Vita items for PlayStation Home: PS Vita T- Shirt, Sunglasses, Headphones, Trainers and Bag.
    • Exclusive early access to Frobisher Says! for PS Vita.
    • An exclusive PS Vita Avatar for PlayStation Network.

PS Vita Gaming Wallet

PS Vita branded leather wallet to keep your cash, credit cards and games with you at all times, with a hidden compartment for 3 PS Vita cards and 3 PS Vita memory cards plus a pre-order code** that will unlock PSN voucher codes for the following:

• €5 discount on one of the following PS Vita games on PlayStation Store: Little Deviants, Super Stardust Delta, Hustle Kings, Escape Plan.
    • Exclusive PS Vita items for PlayStation Home: PS Vita T- Shirt, Sunglasses, Headphones, Trainers and Bag.
    • Exclusive early access to Frobisher Says! on PS Vita.
    • An exclusive PS Vita Avatar for PlayStation Network.

*PS Vita Gaming Waller pre-order only available in France, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, South Africa and Greece.

To pre-order is simple, just follow the steps below:

• From 30 November pre-order PS Vita at your chosen retail store by paying a deposit.
    • Select which PS Vita Limited Edition pre-order Gift Pack you would like and take it home with you.
    • At the PS Vita launch, visit the retail store where you pre-ordered to pay the balance for your PS Vita system and start playing. It's that easy!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The headphones look cool but the wallet is lame.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Those headphones look like lame rebranded ones. How about a couple of free umd registrations?

Headphones are freaking cool. I will buy them next time i visit tokyo.

Surely i will not make a preorder, with this launch price

The headphones do look cool but I hate those little ear "buds" at the end, they always fall off. I would have preferred them making head phones but with the same color scheme.

What a pathetic and lame pre-order bonuses... phew! At this price - no way Chose ... I'll wait for the price drop, don't want to end up like those poor early adopters of PSPGo...

I was hoping for some nice really DECENT offer like bundle with two first party games - I'd snap right away pack with Everybody's Golf and Little Big Planet but this way - no chance.
    Last edited by GrandpaHomer; 11-16-2011 at 04:30 AM

Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    The headphones do look cool but I hate those little ear "buds" at the end, they always fall off. I would have preferred them making head phones but with the same color scheme.
    Really? I madly love them, sound quality is better and deeper, and never fall from my ears Maybe i have smaller ears?

I meant the plastic thing on the top falls of the actual ear phone, they do sit in the ear quite well, but I still prefer headphones.

so nothing really decent.. as per usual..

Yeah not so goodie.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News