Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Dense launch line-up, are you kidding me? The launch line-up is incredibly sparse IMO.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    another tip.. if you recently purchased one of these and aren't happy, quick go get a refund.. LOL

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You can enter a hidden service mode by powering off the unit fully (holding power), then powering on while holding R trigger, the PS button, and the power button until the service menu appears. Useful for formatting the memory stick, restoring the database, restoring the Vita to factory defaults, and a little more.

Yep - I've posted this a few months back - you can do the most of the function also in the Settings / Format submenu.

but i dont think these tricks rock as much.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    Yep - I've posted this a few months back - you can do the most of the function also in the Settings / Format submenu.
    Yeah I noticed this too, kinda disappointing. Was hoping for some really cool stuff, but I could see it being useful in the future when someone reports they borked their unit somehow. Probably a failsafe for Sony tech support over the phone.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News