Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I want to know more about these NVG cards.. how much data they can hold, what they look like, and also want to know if the NGP is going to have ANY on board storage. Would be nice to be kinda like the PSPGo with on board storage, then the option to add you own.

But again, that would just drive the prices of this thing already seems its gonna be close to $400 as it is, but with the due date being so late in the year, who knows what will come out between now and then hardware prices could drop causing the price of the machine to actually be right where the 3DS is expected to be (and if so, i would imagine Nintendo would have to drop price of the 3DS!)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'd imagine the system will have plenty of onboard storage because it'll primarily be driven by downloads and i doubt they'll sell writeable nvg cards as thats a security problem waiting to happen.

Actually no apparently the cards will be used to store "downloadable content". great so I've got to buy the download then the medium to store it? This thing better get hacked in the early days or it'll tank faster than PSP.
    Last edited by barrybarryk; 02-03-2011 at 04:06 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Would be nice to be able to sync up your ps3 controller, and have a TVout HD cable, with the ability to output games to HDTV. Although it wouldnt work for any titles that use the two touch areas.

This looks very interesting. Am waiting to see if the touch sensitive back is put to good use or not.

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News