Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sony: Rumors are True, Patapon 2 for PSP is Going Digital!

Sponsored Links
    A few days back Ars Technica confirmed that Patapon 2 for PSP was going to be UMD-free.

Today, SCEA Associate Producer Chris Hinojosa-Miranda reaffirmed it by stating the rumors are true, and Patapon 2 for PSP is indeed going digital.

To quote: Yes, the rumors are true (way to ruin a surprise, [Register or Login to view links]!): Patapon 2 offers fans a new way to get their Pata-on with a digital-only release for your PSP.

For the Patapeeps who want and need a box on their shelves:
    No worries, on May 5th, (Cinco de Pata-yo) Patapon 2 voucher cards will ship out to retail stores in the normal PSP packaging along with a printed manual. The voucher will have a code which you can redeem on the PlayStation Network so you can get drumming.

For those of you who don't want to change out of your jammies to go shopping: On Thursday May 7th, Patapon 2 will go up on the PlayStation Network for your download pleasure.

What about us, the faithful pre-order-ees? Well, you guys will get what's coming to ya... via mail, or whatever form of shipping you requested from the online shop you pre-ordered from. If you have any questions, please contact the retailer you pre-ordered from.

Of course there are hundreds of questions you must have about Patapon 2 as a digital only version, how to download, how to install, other Patapon 2 features, etc... and the answers will come to you via this blog, on the same pata-time, in the same pata-channel so stay tuned.

Did someone say epic party? Yes, I did, which leads right into the second great news: Patapon 2 Multiplayer!

More details (and maybe a new trailer?) on this great feature on Wednesday! See you then!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Sorry?

Sponsored Links
    I guess part 1 was digital, too. They mean downloadable I think - Weird guys.

I'm suprised they don't know the difference.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News