Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So can anyone confirm, what the maxium size mem stick you can use on a 1.5 fw ?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ive seen the 4gb card as low as 179.00...at frys...here in so. cal...so prices are coming down...8gb would be nice....

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by codenamev View Post
    So can anyone confirm, what the maxium size mem stick you can use on a 1.5 fw ?

Thanks
    fw 1.5 can only support a maximum memory stick size of 4gb. I'm currently using a SanDisk 4gb MS duo (regular blue version, not Ultra) right now with my 1.5 PSP and everything works great.

i just bought a "fake" 4gb MS from ebay, and I'm having problems copying files to it right off the bat.

I put it in my card reader and get different errors, including "incorrect parameter" or something like that

I put it in the PSP (and it looks exactly the same as my original Sony sticks, but this one is hard to take out of the MS slot on the PSP) and I tried copying to it through the USB mode, and it was worse than snail's pace!

anybody have experience with it? or know if there's a solution to get it to work smoothly, before i return it

any news when is the 8G MS be out? pricing?

Sponsored Links
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News