Sponsored Links
    I agree, It should be upgraded to 10GB.

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb wow?

Sponsored Links
    memoristik

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I dont even get why people want sony memory cards. Sandisks are faster and most importantly cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by sin22eze View Post
    well i for 1 cant wait they are releasing them.... been wantin to buy another 2gig 4 the last 3 months now.... but i keep reading about scandisk n sony's disk... with the price of a 2gig sony (80-100 now) i might be able pick another from ebay.. sweetness.... now i can have 1 for iso and 1 for snes/gba/music.
    Why would you ever buy are 2GB card on ebay thats going to work for year or so and for 90 bucks. Newegg is selling 2GB sandisk cards for $49.

Stick Out Tongue Crazy price

I saw it on a website the 4gb one for only $99.99 crazy right.

Quote Originally Posted by Athlonman View Post
    What are you talking about? I format all my large cards FAT32 without a problem. PSP still can read FAT32 it's just not 100% supported (Space wise). If it's taking 58 minutes to transfer an ISO from you PC to MS, you have problems... It takes 10-15 to transfer a 1G ISO from my PC to my 4G Microdrive which is formated FAT32, but it's not the format's fault, it's the Microdrives fault. I plan on replacing it with a 4G CF ULTRA II once my friend finds it... that will make a huge difference.
    It will make a hugh difference! I replaced my Datel HDD with a Kingston 4GB CF X100 card. You will like it but there is an even better solution and that is you can buy the Datel Max Media Dock for $40 US. The max media dock has a slot for a CF card so you can swap cards if you have more than 1 and you can also use a card reader to write large files to it. The reason that is of value is that the interface for both the Max Media Dock and the HDD have much slower transfer rates than regular memory sticks. So it is very easy to pop out the CF card and slap it in my card reader and write those large ISO's to it at usb2 speeds. Oh and another bonus is that I can use my Datel 4GB HDD in the max media dock. I use it for movies, pics and music and I have all my game cso's on the CF card. So now I have 8GB of storage space on 2 cards! Plus 4GB CF cards are way cheaper!

prices dropping fast

Quote Originally Posted by exsean View Post
    I saw it on a website the 4gb one for only $99.99 crazy right.
    Yeah I know of at least three major online stores selling 4gb sticks within the $99-105 range. If I wait a month I wonder if itll drop a lot more.

I can only imagine prices going down even more, Sony accounced a new lower MSRP, and with Sandisk releasing the 8gb pro duo last month (though priced at a whopping $999), prices can only go down.

Exclamation 4gb for 99? where?

Quote Originally Posted by proximus View Post
    Yeah I know of at least three major online stores selling 4gb sticks within the $99-105 range. If I wait a month I wonder if itll drop a lot more.
    >>> other then ebay and newegg... can you guys share where you can find these 4gb sticks for arround 99 dollars, please? thank you.

did anyone test the 8GB stick with his psp yet?
    would be interested to know if there is a way to make it work? maybe fake formating it with fat?

Quote Originally Posted by tmb View Post
    did anyone test the 8GB stick with his psp yet?
    would be interested to know if there is a way to make it work? maybe fake formating it with fat?
    If you format a 8gb stick with FAT, you will only be able to use 4gb since the FAT file system has a maximum volume limit of 4gb. Also, a firmware update would definately be required for the PSP to access the full size of an 8gb stick, possibly by allowing the PSP to properly address FAT32 or NTFS file systems.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News