Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    He must have USB 1.1 or something. Because I use the PSP as a 1GB storage to move things to my PS2 hard drive and it does take forever to move a 800-900MB file on USB 1.1 Format shouldn't effect transfer times or load times though.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Are the prices set yet?

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Down 700 dollar memory sticks

Sponsored Links
    [size="4"] Sony's Trying To Bank On This Whole Gb Life Stuff. When These 4-8 Gb Memory Cards Come Out, They're Going To Be 400-700 Dollars Retail. They Act Like That's A Lot Of Space. Now That We're In The Digital Age Any Reasonable Computer Enthusiast Has At Least 50-60 Gb Of Digital Entertainment. And Then Next Year They're Releasing A Psp With A 50 Gb Hd... So All Of Us Will Still Be Spending 100-200 Dollars On Memory Sticks. That's Why I Like The Idea Of That Psp Bank Thing, Especially Since I'm Going To Be Gone From Home For Over 7 Months, With 2-4 Gb Of Storage I Might As Well Not Bring Anything At All. I Guess For Any Other Use, 2-8 Gb Would Be Well, Except Having To Constanly Switch Out The Data On The Stick. I Hope They'll Have Some Kind Of Upgrade Program When That Psp With The Hd Comes Out...

Quote Originally Posted by mm3cabrera
    [size="4"] Sony's Trying To Bank On This Whole Gb Life Stuff. When These 4-8 Gb Memory Cards Come Out, They're Going To Be 400-700 Dollars Retail. They Act Like That's A Lot Of Space. Now That We're In The Digital Age Any Reasonable Computer Enthusiast Has At Least 50-60 Gb Of Digital Entertainment. And Then Next Year They're Releasing A Psp With A 50 Gb Hd... So All Of Us Will Still Be Spending 100-200 Dollars On Memory Sticks. That's Why I Like The Idea Of That Psp Bank Thing, Especially Since I'm Going To Be Gone From Home For Over 7 Months, With 2-4 Gb Of Storage I Might As Well Not Bring Anything At All. I Guess For Any Other Use, 2-8 Gb Would Be Well, Except Having To Constanly Switch Out The Data On The Stick. I Hope They'll Have Some Kind Of Upgrade Program When That Psp With The Hd Comes Out...
    Sweet Jesus that's annoying... Do you have to type like that? Do you write like that at school?

I agree with ^ Isn't it hard to write like that to begin with? To press shift before each word?

And also, mm3cabrera, what's that about a psp with a 50 gb hd, or were you just being sarcastic?

caps lock was on and for some reason the message formatted like that. The press conference dealy said they would be releasing a psp with a Hd. [Register or Login to view links]

What self respecting designer would put a hard drive in any device that wasn't at least 40GB? Especially nowadays, and especially since they're going to be competing with that Ipod garbage thing and washed up Nintendo attempts to reclaim their spot which they lost after SNES.

oh yeah, and the new one supposedly has 2 analog sticks. Which i don't know why they didn't put in the first one... i guess it was on there but didn't make it to the final blueprint.

well i for 1 cant wait they are releasing them.... been wantin to buy another 2gig 4 the last 3 months now.... but i keep reading about scandisk n sony's disk... with the price of a 2gig sony (80-100 now) i might be able pick another from ebay.. sweetness.... now i can have 1 for iso and 1 for snes/gba/music.

Sony continues to get worse. Instead of selling umd's they should have a membership service where one can pay a monthly fee and get a certain amount of space (say 25 GB) to download iso's or psp compatible videos and music. There are so many of these services out there like this that are destroying umd sales so why not just give in? Sony will never be able to stay ahead of psp hackers so if you can't beat them join them. It would be nice to have a larger HD but everyone is right, who is gonna buy a new psp with a 50GB HD?

If a 4GB MS is valued at a couple of hundred dollars then how expensive would this new psp be? And finally who needs 50GB anyway? I play my psp when I am not at home and when i am home I can use my computer to play music or videos (on a bigger screen with better sound) so unless i was traveling around the world for a long period of time I wouldn't need all that space. But if sony wants to be stupid and come out with this then I hope their sales do awfully and it makes them realize that they need to just flood the market with cheap psps and psp related accessories

50 gig hard drive? It's a rumor remember. Doubt sony will make it. It wouldn't sell well at all. The price would be close to an xbox360s and a wii's. Plus it would be bulky as hell.

I noticed that my Sandisk MS is way faster than the crappy Sony ones

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News