Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sony PSP2 Dev Kit Images Leaked by VG247, Sports Trackpad

Sponsored Links
    Today VG247.com (linked above) has reported on some leaked images of what is believed to be the Sony PSP2 Dev Kit, which sports twin sticks and a trackpad.

To quote: "The shots clearly show the device's forward- and rear-facing cameras, as well as the much-discussed trackpad on the rear of the unit.

Note that this isn't the console's final form factor. As you can see, some developers are working with a kit with similar construction to a PSP go at the moment - see the update below - with a sliding screen over physical controls.

We don't know when the final physical spec will be nailed down, only that this isn't it. PSP2 is supposedly heading for release in late 2011.

If you're in any doubt as to the authenticity of these images, don't be. It is what it is. Enjoy.

Update: We've been told by a source that these images are from the last kit. There's a newer one, which is a single, non-sliding block.

Remember those last Kotaku rumours of the unit overheating? Sony switched back a form like PSP-1000 in order to cool it down."

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This looks fantastic!

I can't wait to purchase a PSP2... ^__^

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Finally, two thumb sticks. A handheld device that is worthy of a FPS or TPS.

Why so round shaped egg look ??

From the back it looks a lot like a 1st gen Sony Mylo.

Ain't nothing but a fake! What's wrong with the quality of images? I say they are bad on purpose.

Banned User
    awsome, can't wait to get my hands on this thing.

and also can't wait for the first custom firmwares / hacks for it *smile*

i hope there will be more leaked pictures with better solution in future.

greetings
    warrorar

What's with the crappy quality pics? You have to TRY nowadays to take a picture that bad. Hell, even the built in camera on my 6 year old's play camera takes better pictures than that.

I don't understand why a "leaked" image has to be crappy quality (unless its fake). Seriously, anybody have a camera phone out there that takes images that bad?

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News