Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yep i think thats enough to stop me buying one of these..the mem cards will probably be $50 ea in au and i'm a heavy user of psn with plus etc so id fill them pretty quickly.. sonys grand scheme to rip the consumer off in every way it can doesn't sit well with me..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I would buy one and just wait for it to be moddable and aftermarket memory cards to come out and there I can do what I want and dont have to worry

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So what happens when you fill the card up and need to upgrade to a bigger card? Do you lose all your data because you have to "factory reset"? That is just sad....

At least on the original PSP you could plug the card into a PC and copy over the data to your new card.
    Last edited by SwordOfWar; 12-08-2011 at 08:22 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The PS Vita is going to do worse that the 3DS in sales, Sony must be making some pretty good games because if there not the PS Vita will just fail. I'm sure more people are going to be buying the 3DS now since the release of Mario Kart 7.

They are just trying to get you to buy more of their overpriced mem cards...

well let the cloning begin

I give it 6 months and they will start removing key features.

Quote Originally Posted by SwordOfWar View Post
    So what happens when you fill the card up and need to upgrade to a bigger card? Do you lose all your data because you have to "factory reset"? That is just sad....

At least on the original PSP you could plug the card into a PC and copy over the data to your new card.
    you have multiple cards..

Quote Originally Posted by CJPC View Post
    See - this is just another reason why I won't buy the Vita. Apart from the stupid name, the fact it will most likely flop, and all of the crap sony has done lately, now this - ugh. (Yes, use all of the commas!)
    My feelings exactly. Although I was a little bit undecided as I as still thinking of getting this.. just for the remote play option. But now I wont even touch this thing .. this is Sony being S(ony)tupid!

Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    you have multiple cards..
    Or you can backup Vita content to your PS3 (if you have one - or more) ... And I'm sure there will be some kind of PC based PSN store / media manager app like for PSP too.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News