Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Why downgrade to 1.0 when you can run a hacked 1.51?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzlfraz
    Why downgrade to 1.0 when you can run a hacked 1.51?
    Given time which I don't have it should be possible. Dang it! What is taking teams so long to at least release a release on developements!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Don't forget about the gamecube, it did take awhile before they got anywhere with it.

Unfortunately since Sony has chosen not to support open source on the PSP, we the end-users will suffer the most. There are a handful of manufacturers that have seen the light, and are now making their products open source, so the developers in the market can IMPROVE on the product.
    This is apparent with Nokia's new 770, and some other oem's as well.

To bad, I will probably sell my PSP, because of their lack or feelings for the end-user.

Quote Originally Posted by StarLog
    To bad, I will probably sell my PSP, because of their lack or feelings for the end-user.
    That might not be a good idea just yet. give them about another month or 2 with this. trust me anything can happen. because i also own one with 1.5 on it and i also downloaded the firmware 1.0 for it but don't know if it'll work and am afraid to try to downgrade. but if anyone knew how then i'd do it.

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News