Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Its just another tax on second hand sales. So you can't buy a cheap 2nd hand copy of the UMD and play it on vita without coughing up more dough.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    maybe they intend to lock up any access to their system from hacker... but i believe sony will leave a gap to their system coz they need to sold a lot in order to maintain their production.. we've seen reactpsn work and maybe we also find another reactpsn for psp, never lose hope

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Let me see if I got this correctly:

step 1: get your UMD game
    step 2: put in your psp
    step 3: download the app to register your game
    step 4: go to vita
    step 5: go to online store
    step 6: pay for the game AGAIN. download the game
    step 7: play it on vita

Oh wait, I think in step one I did put my UMD in psp... why don't I just quit all those stupid steps and start playing on my psp? Is it because I don't like to carry both my psp and vita at the same time? Oh, but if I love a game so much that I want to play it, I don't mind bringing both system.. or maybe I will just bring psp, since I am playing one game, and one game can't be played in both system at the same time?

The bastards in Sony are getting crazier each day... Their craziness amazed me.

I mean to charge ppl for really old games like NES titles, that I understand, because people are paying a price at the convenience that they might not want to drag their oldass system out, and find the game that is like 20 yrs old... But paying some price for the last gen game that is just on your desk with your last gen system ready to start anytime? That's just plain stupid.

People, pls don't buy them... only 0 sales in this category can voice out something strong to them that their ideas are crazy.

Agree. The most idiot thing i ever heard. Hopeless Sony

I still don't understand why they didn't introduce an external UMD drive for the Vita that is encrypted to only work with Sony hardware. This would allow folks to use their original discs (paying only once), and prevent people from dumping them via PC (until a hack is found, at least). Anyone got any ideas for their reasoning?

I agree with you on that.

Maybe you got the point. Soon duplex or someone else will release this hack, and we will play umd games for free on our pspvita, this will be probably the first hack of pspvita

I imagine that Sony will take the initial sucess with the Ps3 security, added to the lessons of its eventual failure, and the Vita will be water tight for years.

$1 to $2 is reasonable, but $10 is not. I can understand it costs sony both infrastructure and cost in delivering the file to you in bandwidth. $1 - $2 will recoop the cost of the infrastructure and the bandwidth required, anything above this is profits.

Quote Originally Posted by Natepig View Post
    I imagine that Sony will take the initial sucess with the Ps3 security, added to the lessons of its eventual failure, and the Vita will be water tight for years.
    Are you sure?

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News