Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sony Announces PSPgo Price Cut to $199 on November 1, 2010

Sponsored Links
    Today Sony has officially announced that the PSPgo price will be cut from the current $249 to $199 as of November 1, 2010.

To quote from Reuters (linked above): "Sony Corp said on Monday it would cut the price of its PSPgo portable game player in the United States and Japan this month as game makers enter the crucial year-end shopping period.

Sony's move comes a month after rival Nintendo Co Ltd announced its much-anticipated 3D-capable DS portable game player would not be available until next year.

The price of the latest incarnation of the PlayStation Portable, launched about a year ago, will be cut to $199 from $249 in the United States and to 16,800 yen ($207) from 26,800 yen in Japan."

Sony Announces PSPgo Price Cut to $199 on November 1, 2010

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think the cut is TOO little TOO late...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think I might buy one... not!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Big surprise Sony, eh? Nobody seems to be so keen to buy your DRM / download only riddled gizmo

That's weird. I thought they already was a price cut. Cause here in Alaska anchorage Fred Meyers and walmart you can get them for $150. It's been like that for 2 months now.

I think the reason that the price went down besides maybe just christmas is they are coming out with a newer model that is suppose to have an inch bigger screen and be HD and have 2 analog sticks, but i myself am not sure if i would ever purchase a pspgo.

It's Christmas deal, of course they want to spotlight their consoles... nothing more, marketing strategy !

Are the numbers in europe decent? I wonder why they didn't drop it.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News