Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Maybe a future update will support it, who knows.

Sponsored Links

Big Grin

Sponsored Links
    It says it runs in the background. I wonder if thats the same for video calls. Then you can see peoples games faces while they are gaming. It'll be hilarious.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Do you think there are many VoIP's featuring LIVE mobile video chat with the number of group participants? I don't think so, they are all different in functionalities. So far, skype and oovoo was good, google hangout is better. But now i switched to FriendCaller as they launched Group Video Chat for 7 callers at a time.

Tell us when friendcaller and oovoo comes for Vita

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaFindlay View Post
    Do you think there are many VoIP's featuring LIVE mobile video chat with the number of group participants? I don't think so, they are all different in functionalities. So far, skype and oovoo was good, google hangout is better. But now i switched to FriendCaller as they launched Group Video Chat for 7 callers at a time.
    Skype can do that and has for the last few years. up to 7 other users in a video conference call BUT I dont think you can do that on a mobile? I know it does work for the PC version.

why it is not available in germany?

Has Germany has this weeks update yet? Here just got it about an hour ago

you can't add contact to your account by using psvita skype app

i hope next update will fix this

Quote Originally Posted by StanSmith View Post
    Skype can do that and has for the last few years. up to 7 other users in a video conference call BUT I dont think you can do that on a mobile? I know it does work for the PC version.
    It's a paid service , for multiple video conference using Skype.

And PSVITA (as much i understood) support just 1 call, from point to point, like Skype mobile.
    Last edited by Bartholomy; 04-25-2012 at 02:32 PM

Ok, Its out now in the UK store

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News