Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Software security in new SONY ms pro duos?

Sponsored Links
    Hey guys i dont know if this is just a bad mem stick or what i just purchased a 1GB sony ms produo from Circuit city for my lil cousins psp i downgraded it from 2.60 to 1.5 and copied all the files from my working 2GB ms produo sandisk onto the new sony ms pro duo and when i launch devhook into 2.71 firm via 1gb SONY stick it gives me that blue screen press O to fix currupted whatever and it just keeps rebooting until i turn it off but when i put in my sandisk ms which i copied the files from it works fine on the newly downgraded 1.5 psp could this possible be sony implementing some kind of software security in there newer pro duos to stop devhook??

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i also tried to fresh install devhook and it gives me the same error with the sony mem stick is this just a bad mem stick? it loads devhook just fine but when emulated firm is executed it just keeps rebooting

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I heard there are more problems when downgrading from 2.6. I had the same problem and when I upgraded to 2.0 and then drowngrade to 1.5 with the TIFF exploit the problem was solved.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News