Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just got my email that I'm in as well. Should be receiving my beta test kit soon. Hopefully, it works on 1.5 Firmware or with the FastLoader UMD Launcher...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Im hoping it works with v1.50 and that the 2.00 psp login site requirement was enough of a protection that the game will have not have updates on it. Since i used the firefox method.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i'm getting it 2... hope to see yall on!

Humm this beta testing must be for online part only cause if you guys pull up ebworld or gamestop in the USA the online release date is 11/8/2005 a week after sony has shipped out the beta's which is clearly not enough time to fix game bugs/issues (specially if you have to mass-produce/package a game title, and then theres transit time to the distro centers).. so you guys might be actually getting the full version of the game, a week before release is about right for the titles to be sent to game distro centers.

Have a quick question about this release, I'm hearing two different stories, first I hear that SOCOM will not work at all without the proper info from Sony or some sort of hack? (never heard of it) the other side, says that the game works fine with UMD emulator, even online

which is it? please shed some light. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ddp72984
    Have a quick question about this release, I'm hearing two different stories, first I hear that SOCOM will not work at all without the proper info from Sony or some sort of hack? (never heard of it) the other side, says that the game works fine with UMD emulator, even online

which is it? please shed some light. thanks
    I am in the beta and sony did not supply special accounts, so anyone can login to the online beta, your other question about the umd copy working i dont know since i have the actual umd; tho i hear it works from others.

I have the beta iso, and it works fine on my PSP v1.5 that I downgraded from v2.0.

I also have this - works great here (Class game - can't wait for the final!!)

Been running it with UMD Emulator, using my free spidy UMD!
    (wireless works great)

PSPSwampy.

Works fine with me with UMD Emulator and I even shrunk my ISO with YAUS

FYI: seems that one of the following is now true:-

1. The SOCOM game server is now down (game only, because you CAN still log on)
    or
    2. The BETA has now ended

Eitherway, sad news - will just have to wait for the full game now!

PSPSwampy.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News