Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I got the invite too decide to beta test a game right now isn't worth it.. it's just a trick to upgrade the firmware... no thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Tib3001
    I got the invite too decide to beta test a game right now isn't worth it.. it's just a trick to upgrade the firmware... no thanks.
    umm, you dont have to update, i signed up without having to update using the methods listed. well, its too late now anyway i would presume, but this technique should serve well with future sony organized psp beta tests.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i'll have it... change your password for a few hours and let me sign up for it

That's why I'm wondering about the apps that let you skip the upgrade and run the game. It sht upgrade truly neccessary (new PRXs n such) or can I just skip it and be one of the lucky few running the beta test on v1.5.

I guess I'll know then the disc comes.

Thumbs Down

Well i got the invite email but i try to enter and they don't send beta stuff to Puerto Rico, now that sucks . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Pigbenis
    This sucks I just tried to accept my invite for socom PSP beta and it says already full. What's up with this I just got the e-mail a day ago.
    I tried registering using the browser spoof method posted and did not get in either

PS Button Color

I applied for the beta test using the workaround and it worked fine. Today I received an email telling me that I was accepted for the beta test and to expect my beta test kit via UPS sometime in the coming weeks.

I got in as well.

Congratulations! You are now a beta tester for SCEA’s SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo for the PlayStation®Portable.

Please click on the link below to access the official beta website. If you are not already signed in to PlayStation.com, you will need to do so using your existing User ID and password (Hint: Your User ID is the email address we sent this email to).

[Register or Login to view links]

Once signed in, a “Beta Tester” tab will appear* near your “My Account” button at PlayStation.com. Clicking on this tab will provide quick access to the official beta site – where you will be able to check out the latest beta news, submit problem reports, post messages on our forum and complete surveys on the website.

As an exclusive public beta tester, you should receive the SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo public beta kit via UPS in approximately 29 days.

Thanks for participating. We look forward to your feedback!

Important Notes:

*Some beta testers may not see the “Beta Tester” tab at PlayStation.com. Please make sure to delete your “cookies” and launch a new browser window to reset your computer’s cache settings.

- Expected drop-date for all shipments is September 30th. Due to the nature of beta programs, drop-dates may change last minute and tracking information may not be available until after packages are in transit**. Please be patient with your beta kit delivery. If you do not receive your package in approximately 2 - 3 business days AFTER the above date, please contact [Register or Login to view links]. Any delivery status questions sent prior to this drop-date will not be answered.

**Any required mailing address changes in your shipment might delay your delivery and affect your level of participation.

- Your beta test kit will be delivered to the address you entered during your initial application. Any required mailing address changes at this point will need to be handled directly with the shipping courier, which may delay your delivery and affect your level of participation.

- Do not change your email address. You can only participate in this beta program with the original email address we have on file (the email where you received this invitation).

-If you continue to experience problems, you can email [Register or Login to view links]. Please type “SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo” in the Subject Line of your email.

lol....just got my invite also ...damn its tempting......

Well, I sadly had to upgrade my psp to version 2.0 for the beta (yes I wanted to that bad), and I just got the e-mail from $ony saying beta's will be mailed out on september 30th. I cannot wait.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News