Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

SKFU's Vita Pr0xy Beta Installer Homebrew App for PS Vita Arrives

Sponsored Links
    Following up on his recent PSN Infinity v2 PC PSN Client, today PlayStation Vita developer SKFU has released what he calls SKFU's Vita Pr0xy Beta for use with Sony's PlayStation Vita console followed by an update below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

To quote: This application in beta stage currently has the following features:
    • Proxy especially for PS VITA, but surely works for anything
    • Filters especially for PlayStation Network traffic
    • Automatic fixes of misformated URL's
    • Raw data, DNS, and URL replacement
    • "Last request" fast access
    • SSL support
    • Save Logs

Please be sure as always to have the Visual C++ 2008 redistributables and OpenSSL, both 32-bit version installed correctly on your computer.

Thanks for your great support!

- SKFU

SKFU's VITA Pr0xy 1.01 Changes:

Minor update for SKFU's VITA Pr0xy. Added features:
    • Save Settings
    • Clear Logs clears Last Request

More PlayStation 3 News...

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    My only complaints are that, it does not save settings when you quit and it does not allow you to stop the proxy and modify any proxy settings, you have to quit.

Also it doesn't re-direct properly all the time for me, and you are going to tell me I haven't installed the Visual C++ 2008 redistributables and OpenSSL properly, well PSN_Infinity_v2 works just fine
    Last edited by ps3hen; 03-20-2012 at 08:45 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Arrow Guide: How to Transfer PKG Files to PS Vita with Installation

Sponsored Links
    Here is a quick follow-up from BYTE of Team H3XH4X via e-mail, if someone can confirm it we can promote it to the main page etc.

Guide: How to Transfer PKG Files to PS Vita with Installation

How to put pkg on ps vita and to install... things you must have.

1. Multi PKG Decrypter & Extracter: [Register or Login to view links]

2. SKFU's Vita Pr0xy: [Register or Login to view links]

3. Hex editor of your choice.

To begin this you must open the ps vita proxy on pc, then turn on your ps vita and setup the proxy on your psvita, set the proxy ip to the proxy ip that shows on your ps vita proxy thats on pc.

Now here's the part where it gets fun... on your ps vita goto the ps store app and look for something to download... while doing that keep an eye on the ps vita proxy and read the log for a link that ends with .PKG

When you see the link with the ending of .PKG copy the link it self and go on your browser on pc and paste the link you copied from ps vita proxy and start the download and save the file to your DOCUMENTS/PSVITA/xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/PGAME and make a folder for the pkg to be saved to.

Now as of right now, theres only two ways of knowing for sure what to name the folder.. you can either name it the 9 letter/number name of which you can get on ps vita proxy or of which ever name you want.

The other method that I went with is opening your hex editor and getting the id name... with that done you can look through the ps vita CMA.EXE and connect as pc to ps vita... when in the backup or restore options select the PSP applications. and the pkg will show up!

Awesome! Maybe this means that i can transfer the .pkg file of Motorstorm Artic Edge into my PSVita and use the VHBL.

ConsoleDev Yes, but how do you want to install Motorstorm Artic Edge if the Gams isn't available? You can't download it anywhere, don't you?

You can download the .pkg of the game here: [Register or Login to view links]

Another user upload this in a thread here on PS3News

I'm not able to download a 750mb file instead it just loads ~200Byte.

Anyone knows the problem?

hi, BlackDark- i have the same problem!

link for Motorstorm is down

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, i have the same issue so i have contacted the uploader so we can download that file somewhere else

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News