Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Does nobody have the link for arctic edge and would share it with me?

Everything works great with the proxy but i don't have the link for the game. Want to use homebrew on my vita ._.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    I have added the SKFU's Vita Pr0xy Beta Installer v1.01 update to the main article for those interested now as well!

Sponsored Links

SKFU's Vita Pr0xy v1.10 Homebrew App for PS Vita is Released

Sponsored Links
    Following up on his previous releases, today PlayStation Vita developer SKFU has released SKFU's Vita Pr0xy v1.10 homebrew application for PS Vita users.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links]

From his blog: A bit later than expected, but here comes the update for SKFU's VITA Pr0xy!

There's still a lot todo but this week my freetime is very limited. Tho, I will see what I can do

ChangeLog:
    • No more BETA
    • Many many bugfixes
    • 100% Clean Award added
    • Load Log function added
    • Save Log function modified
    • MAC + Linux support

SKFU's Vita Pr0xy v1.10 Homebrew App for PS Vita is Released

More PlayStation 3 News...

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This Proxy (at version 1.10) is still quite erratic at been a proxy server, it will sometimes randomly point to Google or Google's 404 page or somewhere else. And sometimes websites will not load at all, just generic 404. Even when redirecting content like ps3-updatelist.txt will sometimes point elsewhere.

it is not working anymore.

SKFU's Pr0xy Homebrew Application for PS Vita is Now Updated

Following up on his previous release, today PlayStation Vita developer SKFU updated SKFU's PS Vita Pr0xy homebrew application for PlayStation Vita users with details below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (Win32 - auto install all dependencies) / [Register or Login to view links]

To quote: Recently I have read Wololo's article "Best PSP/Vita Homebrew for November 2013" and noticed that my quite old "SKFU's VITA Pr0xy" is still being used by many people.

Sadly I kinda' missed to release an updated version of my proxy software anytime. Thanks to the great feedback for my old proxy, here comes the very new one: "SKFU's Pr0xy".

I did remove the "VITA" from it's name since it changed a lot after the release of my old proxy server software, I don't want people to think it is a limited to PSV piece of software. It definitely is not!

But what it is and what it got:
    • The most user-friendly Windows Pr0xy
    • Keyword filter
    • Filter plugin support (users can create and share plugins)
    • Rules by traffic direction
    • Import & Export of rules
    • Blacklist
    • Raw data modification
    • Fast de-/encode
    • SSL Filter
    • DNS Lookup
    • and a lot more...

Note: If you choose the ZIP archive, please make sure to have VC Redists and Apache with OpenSSL installed!

- SKFU

SKFU's Pr0xy Homebrew Application for PS Vita is Now Updated

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News