Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks a lot, ConsoleDev!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    the motorstorm link isnt the right one, can someone upload it again?

thanks in advance
    Last edited by gfour; 03-21-2012 at 01:39 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    so far i've been able to do this but it took me many times to set up stuff right without getting error...

i do believe we still need some thing to install the pkg right though

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I will have to try this when I get home. It would be nice if someone would reup the motorstorm link again. I missed out on this. Thanks

all you have to do is either know someone with psn that has the game on his psn store download history. or do it the hard way and get on your psn and catch the link. then you will need either your ps3 or vita setup with proxy and then you will have to click to download the game again but when you do that watch the proxy program to look for the pkg link...

with that done go on your pc browser and enter the link of the pkg and save it to your app or pgame folder which is in the ps vita folder in your documents folder... but make a new folder just for the pkg that you wish to download... i would get you the direct link but i don't want the trouble of posting it
    Last edited by supasick85; 03-21-2012 at 03:18 PM

can you send me the link via PM or email?

you can get the link on ps vita proxy you just have to search for the pkg link... i would give you the link but i don't see why the link that the other dude game didn't work for you it allows me to download it "but i don't want it so i didn't download it" but it should work for you if it worked find for me...

Quote Originally Posted by supasick85 View Post
    all you have to do is either know someone with psn that has the game on his psn store download history. or do it the hard way and get on your psn and catch the link. then you will need either your ps3 or vita setup with proxy and then you will have to click to download the game again but when you do that watch the proxy program to look for the pkg link...
    Can you give me a short instruction how to setup my vita proxy? Thanks!

Arrow

Here is another follow-up from the previous post with some pictures below for those interested.

To quote from their latest e-mail update: "as you can see in the images the time line of the images are set correctly 1 to 5 of the images the deal is the pkg was 13 mb and the psvita memory before the install was 3393 and through the download process it is shown that it is installing within the time line after the install it was 3378mb"
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

i've spoke to Byte over gtalk and he told me that them images are only out to prove that some things can be installed with out errors over the ps vita itself.

but i think its not maybe only the possibility of pkg installation but also edit of a backup app or game saved on another ps vita.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News