Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Scummvm-PSP

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is this still being worked on at all?

anyone else get a horrid blue screen after exiting the scumm bar on MI-1?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Taryn
    Is this still being worked on at all?

anyone else get a horrid blue screen after exiting the scumm bar on MI-1?
    Are you using the latest version (the BETA 3) ?
    If not i suggest you update your version of scummvm-psp - there have been loads of bug fixes and improvements.

Does Guybrush have a white and black (in the chest area) shirt ? If so you are probably using the beta2 or earlier.

They ARE still working on scummvm-psp so there will be more updates to follow.

I hope this helps (?)

PSPSwampy

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    OK i know imma get barked at for this, but does anyone have a tutorial to getting games to work for this ? i have DOTT on my computer but not the cd can someone please help . thanks in advance

Yeah I have the latest BETA 3, I think I found the problem though. I put it too sleep while in the bar, came back to it later and left. Thats when i got the blue screen.

Started again from the beggining without putting it too sleep and it seemed fine

@megax:-

(see above for file location details etc)
    Copy the following files to new folder "DOTT" in your SCUMMVM games folder:-
    /PSP/GAME/SCUMM....(depends on your name for the folder!)/GAMES/DOTT
    TENTACLE.000
    TENTACLE.001
    TENTACLE.EXE
    MONSTER.SOU (or MONSTER.SO3 if its been compressed)

That's it - you just need to run scummvm and ADD the game (by navigating to the DOTT folder and clicking "CHOOSE"

Sorted.

PSPSwampy.

sweet works great thanks

I know this might be a little out there... but is there any chance of getting Grim Fandengo to run on the PSP using Scummvm?

FoneFreak - I know people have played it on PSP, but not sure if they compressed it - I'm pretty sure there will be a way to compress it (but by how much - who knows!) - check out some of the sites i mentioned before you might find something useful ?

Softfiz - RE grim fandango: no (well, not yet) it uses a different game engine (ie not SCUMM based). I think someone was working on an engine though (?)

Hope that helps?
    PSPSwampy

Quote Originally Posted by softfiz
    I know this might be a little out there... but is there any chance of getting Grim Fandengo to run on the PSP using Scummvm?
    Not a single chance. ScummVM doesn't support on any platform, so this also applies to the PSP. There is sub-project called Residual (look for Projects on scummvm.org) which attempts to "emulate" Grim Fandango, but it's still in its early stages.

can I use my old Mac versions of these games, or is it only the PC games that run?

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News