Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thread: SanDisk 2GB

Sponsored Links

SanDisk 2GB

Sponsored Links
    I have a question, do you guys think this 2GB Card will work with PSP. It's only 180 EURO's. So its about 218 USD.

[Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes. That's compatible with PSP.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Those are British Pounds hot shot. Its like $ 326 in America.

some decent deals for the memory sticks at this site
    [Register or Login to view links]

Wow those are expensive...

F* that, I bought the 1 GB under severe reservations and the movie umds that are out I already own on DVD. It would be better for a hardware mod for the PSP that allowed for external laptop hard drive. Therefore, forcing Sony to drop prices and release media quicker and larger sizes.

Yeah but what if you want to play on the go, you not going to bring a hard drive with you, so much for mobile gaming huh. Right now I donít see any reason getting 1GB PRO DUO cards, since future games will most definitely be bigger in size GTA for one. I think they should find a way run software through pan drives using USB of course, those are much cheaper then those media cards and its not an inconvenience to use them. Anyway I believe it's not a bad idea to get UMD movies like Gladiator, Troy and Kingdom of Heaven; even though I can download them those UMD's have a very charming look to them.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News