Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcsx2006 View Post
    I'll buy it in no time if it has...

1) 4 inch super amoled capative touch screen with multi touch support.
    2) PS2 emulation officially
    3) Bluetooth 3.0 with file transfer to any device
    4) Wlan b/g/n and 3g
    5) Mobile phone support (gsm)
    6) Front & Rear cameras with (720p) hd video recording and still images
    7) Two analog sticks
    8) Browser with full flash support
    9) Nextgen umd drive with up to 10gb data storage
    10) 1ghz dual core cpu, 256mb ram and offcouse dedicated gpu.

And even if its price will be 300$ i'll definately buy it on launch day.
    then you'll never get one! because th psp2 will never have those amazing features.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by dante489 View Post
    then you'll never get one! because th psp2 will never have those amazing features
    lets hope for the best.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Honestly, my iPhone has replaced my need for a PSP. My old one just collects dust. I am glad they are still making them and trying to move forward but I don't think it a great platform anymore....

it kind of reminds me of a Sega Game Gear, i hope they change the design

Quote Originally Posted by Pcsx2006 View Post
    lets hope for the best.
    ps2 emulation on go is an insane idea , and really i hope it happens! but i'm not waiting from sony to do it ..maybe we could look forward for a homebrew solution if the psp2 ever get hacked but not from sony (history speaking)
    Last edited by dante489; 10-05-2010 at 04:03 PM

That pic is just someone's concept. It won't look like that as the real PSP2 has two control nubs and touch controls underneath.

They've no doubt spend a LOT of time in R&D doing privacy counter-measures. I hope it never gets hacked so we get more developer support this time.

Quote Originally Posted by WeOutHere View Post
    Honestly, my iPhone has replaced my need for a PSP. My old one just collects dust. I am glad they are still making them and trying to move forward but I don't think it a great platform anymore....
    Yeah, I'm not really sure how much use I have for either a PSP2 or 3DS. I barely touched my DS and never got around to getting a PSP--I've kinda cooled off on iPhone gaming too, but I still definitely have a lot of use for my phone.

while hopeful in this being true, i will remain a skeptic that Sony would release it while the PSP is barely half way into it's lifespan. that could potentially upset a lot of publishers of new and up-coming PSP games by diluting the market.

on another note, if and when the PSP2 does come out, please wait for a used one to become available at a local store. avoid padding Sony's pockets where ever you can -- let them know that their awful business practices are not going to fly.

People only have so much time. Its so different than when most of us where kids, when we only had 1 or 2 games to play on our systems, and we would try to complete them, today we are in overload with games all the time.

Like others say, my psp and nds do not really get used, so not sure whether i really want another hand held, except maybe it can run all emulators or something.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News