Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Rockstar Announces Chinatown Wars Hits PSP on October 20 '09

Sponsored Links
    Rockstar just announced at their official [Register or Login to view links] and [Register or Login to view links] pages that the PSP version of Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars is set for an October 20, 2009 release. Some initial screens are now available as well!

Chinatown Wars was first released on the Nintendo DS with a unique twist for Grand Theft Auto on the console, now it's being transferred to the PSP system and will be available trough retail and download for the PSP Go.

To quote: Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars coming October 20th for PSP.

Yes, it will be available as both a digital download (via PLAYSTATION Network) and a retail UMD.

Rockstar Announces Chinatown Wars Hits PSP on October 20 '09

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

11153orig.jpg   11154orig.jpg   11155orig.jpg   11156orig.jpg   11157orig.jpg  

11158orig.jpg   11159orig.jpg  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Oh, I can't wait for this one. My PSP will get much more love from me when I get this game.

My question now is, will there be a price difference from the DL vs hard disc version?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I am guessing here.. but i could see the download being cheaper as compared to a UMD as the extra cost involed in a UMD disc is production, packing and manual and box cost, transportation etc.

Woah... I haven't played in this game on DS, but I can't wait for this in PSP.

I wait for some videos or screens.

Quote Originally Posted by Judysz View Post
    I wait for some videos or screens.
    I added the screens to the first post... enjoy!

I played this on the DS, but I stopped after playing for about 4 hours. I had more fun with the drug trading than with the rest of the gameplay. I wonder how they are going to carry over the hijacking minigames.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News