Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ive been looking forward to this game since completing rr1 Im pleased its very similar to the original. If it aint broke don't fix it as they say

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah, but it's surely missing something new/different at the very start. I have played it for about 2 hrs - feels the same as 1. The new tracks I've seen are quite simple - as for now I'm a bit disappointed.

ok, going back to the game...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    There's 6 new tracks apparently:

- Britenite Cruiseway
    - Edgestone Expressway
    - Hurricane Skyway
    - Ocean Bay
    - Phantom Mile
    - Shuttleloop Highway

See here (in Japanese): [Register or Login to view links]

i used the rip kit and it just freezes on "now loading" screen...what ver of dev hook is needed?

Sweet game it alots like the first but i loved the first also. if your a rr fan get this. if not dont.

Quote Originally Posted by markbaka View Post
    i cant get the 159mb ripkit working, it only gets the iso down to 780mb before cisco compression
    Yea, same here for me. Original untouched was 1.41gb after using the 159mb ripkit it is only down to 780mb. Anybody know what I'm doing wrong?

is it better than the first ridge racer?

From the sound of it, it seems to be about the same as RR1 with the addition of a few new tracks

Apart from a few new features such as an arcade mode, survival mode and a dual mode this is just the first game re-released with all the classic original PS1 tracks thrown in for good measure.

There could be new exclusive tracks in there somewhere but I've not found any yet. The presentation of the game is EXACTLY the same as the previous game too. Same menus, same graphics, same sounds.

I tell you now if Ridge 7 on the PS3 is just a mishmashed version of the 360's Ridge 6 I will personally burn Bandai Namco's HQ to the ground!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nelly View Post
    Yea, same here for me. Original untouched was 1.41gb after using the 159mb ripkit it is only down to 780mb. Anybody know what I'm doing wrong?
    ive got it working now, run the ripkit, copy the 0kb .bin file (cant remember its name) from the sound folder in the ripkit over the very large .bin file in the sound folder that remains in the game directory

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News