Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Down Remote Play NOT working anymore with 5.50 GEN-B since last PSN Maintenance

Sponsored Links
    Looks like Sony managed to cut off CFW again from access to Remote play. All you can get now if you're on 5.50 GEN-B is the prompt to update your "System software" for PSP. The same goes indeed for Playstation Store on PSP. Both is a bit of bummer as I use both to indeed access the PS3 and to use store while at work or out and about

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It could just be an update like they did with 5.00. Even the official 5.00 couldn't access the PS Store because of some video feature included in 5.50. So maybe their requirement now is 6.00 (or 6.10).

PS: The PSP seems very bulky to me ever since I got an iPod touch. I don't even carry it anymore with me. I usually just leave it at home.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    To get around this you can use the "USB Version Fake" plugin made by Dark_Alex. Mine is set to firmware 6.10 and it's working fine.

Instructions:

If you don't have an seplugins folder:
    1 - Copy the seplugins content to your memory stick's root.
    2 - Open usbversion.txt and type in what firmware you want your PSP to be recognized as having.
    3 - Either go into the recovery menu (hold R1 during startup) then to the plugins to enable it or open vsh.txt and add a space then 1 after the ms0:/seplugins/usbversionfake.prx line then save the file.

If you do have an seplugins folder then odds are you know what to do. If you have multiple plugins you obviously can't overwrite the files so you'll have to open up files like vsh.txt and copy the new lines into it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News