Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Read Comics on PSP

Sponsored Links
    I was wondering if it's possible to read comics on a PSP (cbr/cbz format) Or has anyone tried reading comics in JPG format? Is the screen too small?

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    There are a lot of JPEG Viewers for PSP (check the Utilities STICKY thread) and also apps like Comic2PSP also... good luck.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by spid3y
    I was wondering if it's possible to read comics on a PSP (cbr/cbz format) Or has anyone tried reading comics in JPG format? Is the screen too small?
    Yes, its possible to view the cbr/cbz after a bit of Photoshopping. The task was made easier after you set a filter and apply it to the rest of the folder after doing just one image manually. But the scans I had weren't that great so the pages weren't fitting perfectly. The comics I had were only one scan on per page so when they were downsized I has no problems reading them on PSP's screen. I am pretty sure JPG will do as well. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by PS3News.COM
    There are a lot of JPEG Viewers for PSP (check the Utilities STICKY thread) and also apps like Comic2PSP also... good luck.
    Thanks for bringing this up! I just got it from you mentioning it here. Great application!

PSP Formatted Comic

Hey peeps! I recently finished reading MGS Digital Graphic Novel and enjoyed it very much. So during a rainy day with nothing to do, I decided to try and reformat one (Graphic Novel) for the PSP from one of the comics I have here. I'd like to see if people would be interested, but I don't know the best way to share it. It might not be allowed in this forum, so any help from our good moderators on how this can be distributed would be great. Thank a bunch.

Smile

This is kinda a "grey area" but RAR'd how big is the file? If it's not too big I may just have you attach it here, but if it's sizeable then we may have to pass on it.

Its a bit big. 25.5 MB (26,738,688 bytes). It's Superman's Peace on Earth. First try... don't know what to make of it. Maybe people will like it. You know, new uses for our PSPs.

Ya... I think your best bet for something like that would be PSP NewsGroups, P2P, etc since it's basically scanned (c) material that is on the hefty side in size. Thanks for the offer to share it with us though!

Ok cool, thanks. Any ideas on which ones i should try?

Well, we don't allow P2P http links here, but one popular PSP newsgroup seems to be alt.binaries.sony.psp if that helps!

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News