Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks a bunch!

Sponsored Links

Comics on PSP?

Sponsored Links
    Is it possible to view/read comics on the psp? If so, which program can I use. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    comics in what format? jpg?

just incase you don't know you can just unrar cbr and you'll just get a bunch of jpegs. i didn't like the cbr program on my computer so whenever i get any cbr's i just unrar it to get the jpegs. or you can just change the "cbr" extension to "rar" and unrar it that way. i believe its much easier to read the comics and much easier to edit jpeg files too.

I haven't tried a lot of ways, but converting my manga scans using PSPhoto and then viewing thru PePViewer works wonders. You can even play mp3s while viewing the comic. comes with bookmarks too..

Yep, PePViewer is nice. I batch convert my manga using IrfanView and save to 4bpp PNG (mainly to save space on the memory stick). Now if only PePViewer had zip or rar support. That would save me a bit more space since allocation units on FAT16 are relatively big.

Comic2PSP is a nice app.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News