Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Big Grin Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters PSP

Sponsored Links
    I just got the online public beta UMD. I am using 2.71 Special Edition B3 and I cannot seem to play the game. The game boots up, and I select multiplayer mode (only mode available on the game), and then it asks me to choose between infrastructure and ad-hoc play. The game freezes at this point.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Maybe because you need the latest Devhook. I've been hearing that 2.71SE-B can't play this. And I've been hearing it can so I don't know really yet.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Anyone got this working? And who legally is supposed to have the beta? Is it for anyone or a leaked version from the dev's.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Triff View Post
    Anyone got this working?
    i dont have the beta yet but someone apparently plaayed it. here is what he said.

"wow this is pretty nice
    grahpics are good, good gameplay, i just created my own game, coz all the games are full at the moment
    but its pretty good

guns are good, maybe we could have a game sometime"

Quote Originally Posted by Triff View Post
    And who legally is supposed to have the beta? Is it for anyone or a leaked version from the dev's.
    Its for those that recieved a letter from sony stating that he/she is eligible to participate in the online beta. The game is originally from a umd disc, someone ripped it out and thats how it got floating in the web now.

This works via DevHook v0.46 with 2.71 Emulated, XMB Reboot, 2.XX --> 2.00 enabled.

question, this demo that is out, is this the FULL version? or not? thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by carapalida View Post
    question, this demo that is out, is this the FULL version? or not? thank you.
    You yourself stated it was a demo, how can it be a full version?

It's 55MB. It's simply for online and it's fairly limited. There are camera issues, but I guess that's to be expected this early on.

my bad...

Quote Originally Posted by loaded View Post
    You yourself stated it was a demo, how can it be a full version?
    when i first saw this thread i goolged this and did not see any online demo downs...so i asked cuz i wans't sure. yeah, i did not mean to say "demo" as a "demo", i meant to say/ask if this was a beta or demo?! later everyone...

Quote Originally Posted by carapalida View Post
    when i first saw this thread i goolged this and did not see any online demo downs...so i asked cuz i wans't sure. yeah, i did not mean to say "demo" as a "demo", i meant to say/ask if this was a beta or demo?! later everyone...
    Ah, small mistake. It's actually a beta demo release - demo because it does not have full version features and beta because it is release before the official dates of the demo/full release and to beta testers.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News