Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters PSP
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 59



  1. #1
    Contributor jeffster's Avatar
    Sponsored Links

    Big Grin Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters PSP

    Sponsored Links
    I just got the online public beta UMD. I am using 2.71 Special Edition B3 and I cannot seem to play the game. The game boots up, and I select multiplayer mode (only mode available on the game), and then it asks me to choose between infrastructure and ad-hoc play. The game freezes at this point.

  2. #2
    Contributor SlasherGT's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Maybe because you need the latest Devhook. I've been hearing that 2.71SE-B can't play this. And I've been hearing it can so I don't know really yet.

  3. #3
    Contributor Triff's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Anyone got this working? And who legally is supposed to have the beta? Is it for anyone or a leaked version from the dev's.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Triff View Post
    Anyone got this working?
    i dont have the beta yet but someone apparently plaayed it. here is what he said.

    "wow this is pretty nice
    grahpics are good, good gameplay, i just created my own game, coz all the games are full at the moment
    but its pretty good

    guns are good, maybe we could have a game sometime"

    Quote Originally Posted by Triff View Post
    And who legally is supposed to have the beta? Is it for anyone or a leaked version from the dev's.
    Its for those that recieved a letter from sony stating that he/she is eligible to participate in the online beta. The game is originally from a umd disc, someone ripped it out and thats how it got floating in the web now.

  5. #5
    This works via DevHook v0.46 with 2.71 Emulated, XMB Reboot, 2.XX --> 2.00 enabled.

  6. #6
    question, this demo that is out, is this the FULL version? or not? thank you.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by carapalida View Post
    question, this demo that is out, is this the FULL version? or not? thank you.
    You yourself stated it was a demo, how can it be a full version?

  8. #8
    It's 55MB. It's simply for online and it's fairly limited. There are camera issues, but I guess that's to be expected this early on.

  9. #9

    my bad...

    Quote Originally Posted by loaded View Post
    You yourself stated it was a demo, how can it be a full version?
    when i first saw this thread i goolged this and did not see any online demo downs...so i asked cuz i wans't sure. yeah, i did not mean to say "demo" as a "demo", i meant to say/ask if this was a beta or demo?! later everyone...

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by carapalida View Post
    when i first saw this thread i goolged this and did not see any online demo downs...so i asked cuz i wans't sure. yeah, i did not mean to say "demo" as a "demo", i meant to say/ask if this was a beta or demo?! later everyone...
    Ah, small mistake. It's actually a beta demo release - demo because it does not have full version features and beta because it is release before the official dates of the demo/full release and to beta testers.

 
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News