Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I've read everyone's solution about how to boot this game, but mine still won't boot. I'm trying to run an untouched game with 3.10 OE-A2 with no UMD enabled and CPU @ 266. However, it gives me the same results as when I had 3.03 OE-C. It'll load up but after I try to start a new game and the cutscene with the spaceship flying to the planet, it freezes.

Also I have plain modules enabled, do you think that is causing the problem?

Thanks for any help.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    neatyned2:
    It's probably the noUMD. The game probably searches for information on the UMD disc, and since noUMD is still buggy, the game probably finds out that there is no UMD in the drive. Try putting a UMD in and disabling noUMD. It should definitely work.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Works with devhook 51 just set preload address to 894000000

Dang, same problem happened again:

My CSO of R&C fails to boot again (UPDATE, BOOT.BIN, All languages except english are ripped). I've tried transferring the CSO over again and it boots, but then once I quit, and try playing it again in 3.03OE-C, it won't boot.

How can I fix this?

great game with quality gfx and a decent control system.

Has anybody got the ripkits on this site working ? as when I extract them, they don't have the .bat file. What am I doing wrong? cheers

Quote Originally Posted by 2quick4u View Post
    Just ripped the game using Ratchet_And_Clank_Size_Matters_USA_180MB_PSP_RipKi t_Fix.
    Game still works with the previous settings. But wireless not working, just freezes up.

ripped iso size: 231mb
    CSO: 182mb (no lags)

Thanks for the ripkit.
    but when I extract the ripkit, the readme says run a batch file, but there isn't one. What did you do to create the rip ?

Quote Originally Posted by neatyned2 View Post
    I've read everyone's solution about how to boot this game, but mine still won't boot. I'm trying to run an untouched game with 3.10 OE-A2 with no UMD enabled and CPU @ 266. However, it gives me the same results as when I had 3.03 OE-C. It'll load up but after I try to start a new game and the cutscene with the spaceship flying to the planet, it freezes.

Also I have plain modules enabled, do you think that is causing the problem?

Thanks for any help.
    I don't know if this will help but I was having problems also then realised I was putting 266 speed in XMB instead of UMD/ISO.My settings are:-

Use No-UMD (enabled)

CPU Speed XMB-Default
    CPU Speed UMD/ISO-266

Sorry in advance if you have already done this.

This game is amazing, no lag at 266, while Over The Hedge, pacman world, scooby doo, it lag like crap even at 333.

Test work with DH 0.46 FW 2.71 USBHost
    Update and Boot.bin remove, CSO.

i beat the game guys it was fun! be warned that the final boss can be hard if u dont have full upgraded weapons with u

Sponsored Links
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News