Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PSVita PKG Tool is Available, Decrypt and Extract PS Vita PKG Files

Sponsored Links
    Following up on the PS Vita .PKG xTractor 1.00 Homebrew App previously released by SKFU, today PlayStation Vita homebrew developer PsDev has made available a PSVita PKG Tool v1.0 that can also be used to decrypt and extract PS Vita PKG files.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

To quote: One day I was going to decrypt and extract the 1.00 Ridge Racer PKG. I went to download SKFU PKG xTractor and found out it was upload through MegaUpload. I look on the Internet to see if I could find any other sources where this could be uploaded to and was not successful at finding it.

So I made this, it was for personal use, but... Why waste time when I could release this for other people that don't have his tool and want to do the same thing? So here it is.

This little tool can decrypt and extract PsVita beta/retail pkg under 1.00. it uses the PSP AES key used to decrypt and extract PSP retail PKG
    Code:
    private byte[] PSPAesKey = new byte[16] {
                0x07, 0xF2, 0xC6, 0x82, 0x90, 0xB5, 0x0D, 0x2C,
                0x33, 0x81, 0x8D, 0x70, 0x9B, 0x60, 0xE6, 0x2B
    No longer can pkg over beta/retail 1.00 be decrypted and extracted with this Aeskey, but it can be decrypted with a PS3. The only thing with that is you gotta know how to do it because, 3.55 cannot do this (as far as I know, may be wrong). But there still away, (maybe release another day).

PSVita PKG Tool is Available, Decrypt and Extract PS Vita PKG Files

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    looks like a ripoff of math's tool, src is the same. at least they should give credit to where they got the src...
    Last edited by BucN; 03-16-2012 at 02:16 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    soon I will buy my vita to test this

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's not very useful because you can decrypt only the first (few) psvita games packaged with psp keys, so it isn't suitable to decrypt the current pkg of psvita games.

Multi PKG Tool to Decrypt / Extract PS3, PSP and PS Vita PKG Files

Following up on his previous release, today PlayStation Vita developer PsDev has made available a Multi PKG Tool which now allows users to decrypt and extract PS3, PSP, and PS Vita PKG files.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

To quote: This Tool can decrypt and extract Playstation Vita, Playstation Portable or Playstation 3 retail pkg.

It uses the PSP/PS3 AES key that is used to decrypt and extract PSP/PS3 retail pkg. However, No longer can Playstation Vita PKG over beta/retail 1.00+ be decrypted and extracted with the PSP AES key.

AES Keys used
    Code:
    private byte[] PSPAesKey = new byte[16] {
    0x07, 0xF2, 0xC6, 0x82, 0x90, 0xB5, 0x0D, 0x2C,
    0x33, 0x81, 0x8D, 0x70, 0x9B, 0x60, 0xE6, 0x2B

private byte[] PS3AesKey = new byte[16] {
    0x2E, 0x7B, 0x71, 0xD7, 0xC9, 0xC9, 0xA1, 0x4E,
    0xA3, 0x22, 0x1F, 0x18, 0x88, 0x28, 0xB8, 0xF8
    I would like to give a big, big, big thanks to Mathieulh, Because I used his AES Engine to decrypt PS3 retail pkg, Without that it could have taken me way longer to make this tool.

Multi PKG Tool to Decrypt / Extract PS3, PSP and PS Vita PKG Files

More PlayStation 3 News...

Ok, honestly. This seems pointless. >.>

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News