PSVeeter v0.1 - PlayStation Vita Homebrew Utility is Released
Today PS Vita developer Phexe has released a tool for viewing / deleting backed up PlayStation Vita content (via Content Manager Assistant) along with the related source code.
Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Required)
To quote: What can it do at the moment?
1. PlayStation Minis
2. PlayStation Portable & Save Games
3. PlayStation Vita Games & Apps
- Delete Individually via Right clicking name
- Shows the Title, the Playstation ID Code and the Size of the Game/App
- Automatically retrieve the path to your Vita Directory from Registry
- If Sony’s Content Manager Assistant is not installed or set up, you can specify a directory to use
- Has trouble deleting item if Icon is in use by windows explorer. You can rememdy this by either restarting your PC or Explorer.exe (Windows Issue)
Coming Soon (Todo List)
- Add more details from the local SFO file to the information box on the right. Ie./ Tech details.
- Maybe add Web information retrieved from gaming sites or just links to product pages
* Requires .Net 4.0
More PlayStation 3 News...
Thank You Phexe. Everything just keeps getting better.