Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by chinaet
    Very Simple! same method using in KXploit.
    step by step:
    1.download PSPersonalize-1.0
    2.create two directory in /PSP/GAME/pspersonalize% and /PSP/GAME/pspersonalize
    3.copy MS1/EBOOT.PBP to /PSP/GAME/pspersonalize%
    4.copy MS2/EBOOT.PBP to /PSP/GAME/pspersonalize
    5.copy image to ROOT dictory.
    6.execute it.

turn off and turn on PSP POWER.
    IT"S WORK!!!!!
    Hmmm... it doesn't work. I made every step u suggested, but somethings wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by PixelatedPope
    I recently used PSPersonalize, and the first thing I noticed was that cool little background and sound when you highlight the launcher icon.

Are there any tutorials out there to create custom startup screens like this? Is it even possible? As much as I like the default icon for the launcher utility... it would be cool to have different icons for my different emulators complete with sound and background image.

I'm guessing you have to put these in while you are making the eboot, but if it's possible to add them in later, and somebody knows how, you should post here, because that would be really cool.
    I made one for NesterJ in this thread: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2828

i tried that.. but only work on one month and no pics on the other. For example. i have pics on either on all jan...march..may.... or feb....april...june... but not every month. any idea if i did anything wrong.

PSPersonalize uninstall help

hi,

i used PSPersonalize to change background in the past. ever since i started using devhook 0.44 (and now 0.45), i've formatted my MS and no longer using PSPersonalize. for some reason, when i go back to FW 1.5, the background pictures appear again even though i do not have any pictures/PSPersonalize installed. could you please help me remove it? i am trying to go with devhook .46 but i want to start with a clean MS.

thanks!

The backgrounds you used are not on the MS. They have already been written to your PSP's flash. If you wish to go back to the original backgrounds, you can find them in "/flash0/vsh/resource/" from any firmware dump. They're named 01.bmp - 12.bmp. Just use PSPersonalize to restore the backgrounds, I guess...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12