Zx-81 has released an update to PSPCAP32, a Amstrad CPC emulator for the PSP. Version 1.3.1 represents a major upgrade from the previous release, featuring massive speed improvements and enhanced sound emulation.
- Major Speed improvements, it's really fullspeed even using GU rendering !
45 fps at 222Mhz using the fast mode, >50 fps for any mode at 266Mhz.
- Games on disk are now automatically loaded on startup !
- Menu to explore the disk content and possibly load files with
Basic RUN" command
- Sound improvements
- Add several news options such as one to display (or not) the border,
or to select disk startup mode etc ...
- Bug fix in the keyboard settings menu
(when the virtual keyboard is displayed, then you can still use the
d-pad to select menu items)
- Other bug fix and code cleaning