PSPCAP32: Amstrad CPC Emulator for PSP v1.2.0 out!
Zx-81 updated to v1.2.0 today with the changelog below. For those who haven't seen previous versions, Caprice32 is one of the best emulator of the Amstrad CPC home computer series running on Windows and Unix, written by Ulrich Doewich. This emulator faithfully imitates the CPC464, CPC664, and CPC6128 models.
- Major Speed improvements, it's really fullspeed !
- Import CRT emulation part of older version of Caprice32
(less accurate, but much faster)
- Add two new render modes : Fast and Ultra.
- Sound is now played in 16 bits and stereo !
- IR keyboard support !
- Display and save thumbnail images for each save state
- New speed limiter function
- Add option to display fps rate
- Option to prevent the blue led to be displayed when
L or R are pressed
- Now compatible with custom firmware 3.x and PSP-slim
- Add a simple intro splash screen
- Support iso8859-1 fonts in print text functions
(might be useful to translate menus in german, french ...)
- Bug fix and code cleaning