Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thread: PSP voltage

Sponsored Links

PSP voltage

Sponsored Links
    i was wondering if the psp can be charged overseas where the voltage is 220v?

of course i got mine here in the USA and the voltage here is 120v...but i am not sure when i travel to places where the voltage is 220v if it will be safe to charge it there.

i looked at the ac adapter that came with my psp and it says...

input: 100V - 240V

does that mean that it ranges from 100 to 240?

so i will be ok charging it at places like here in the USA of course because we are 120v and for example in brazil that i know there is 220v?

thank you in advance.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes, it means that the adapter accepts anywhere from 100V to 240V. If the areas voltage is within that range, and you have a way to actually fit the adapter in the outlet, it should charge the PSP fine.

Sponsored Links

Yes it will work

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by carapalida
    i was wondering if the psp can be charged overseas where the voltage is 220v?

of course i got mine here in the USA and the voltage here is 120v...but i am not sure when i travel to places where the voltage is 220v if it will be safe to charge it there.

i looked at the ac adapter that came with my psp and it says...

input: 100V - 240V

does that mean that it ranges from 100 to 240?

so i will be ok charging it at places like here in the USA of course because we are 120v and for example in brazil that i know there is 220v?

thank you in advance.
    If it says 100-240 then anything in that range will work. Almost all power supplies nowdays are made for both it is cheaper to make one internal design than to make one for all the diff. places.

another voltage question...

thank you both very much for your replies.

i just have one more question that i forgot to ask on that thread...sorry...

1. does 100v-240v is the same as 100v~240v?

i have noticed some ac adapters use "-" and some use "~"...

thank you in advance...

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News