Sponsored Links
I'm the owner of a recently-purchased PSP Slim and am interested in running some of the great applications I've seen here and other places on it. Problem is, I'm not sure where to start. I'm competent in such things, or have the capacity to understand I should say, but there seems to be a lack of "out of the box" community support.

I gather that I should be using the M33 custom firmware v3.71, so I downloaded it, but I don't know how to apply it. I moved it to the PSP/GAME/UPDATE as the readme said but when I started it up, I received an error that the game couldn't be started. This happened with or without a UMD inserted. My PSP's firmware version is 3.60. I've sought out a few video tutorials, as well as checked out the tutorials sticky in this forum, but I just can't seem to make heads or tails of it. Nothing I've seen yet tells me how to get the PSP to the point where it needs to be to allow this custom firmware to be installed. I just need a nudge in the right direction. Thanks in advance.