Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PSP Owners: SanDisk 4GB Memory Stick Pro Duo for $30

Sponsored Links
    This is probably one of the best deals we've seen on a SanDisk-branded 4GB Memory Stick Pro Duo in a long time, if not ever.

Complete with free shipping, online retailer Buy.com (linked above) is currently offering the stick at a very attractive price of $30 dollars, $50 off the standard list price.

There are no strings attached, aside from the fact that this offer is not an International one, as Buy.com only ships to addresses located within the continental United States.

We have seen Lexar branded cards for cheaper, but those often have issues with loading plug-ins with PSP Custom Firmware. That being said, those interested may want to grab one while they're still available!

PSP Owners: SanDisk 4GB Memory Stick Pro Duo for $30

More PlayStation 3 News...

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is a great deal. I paid $68 for mine a few months or so ago. These are much better than the knock-offs out there also.

Get them while you can.

Also for some cheap knock-offs go to dealextreme dot com they have free shipping worldwide, and there prices cant be beat, only downside is most products there are fakes.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If u have a Fry's Eletronics in your area i suggest u check out there memory department cause i have bought multiple 4 gigs from them under $40. I remember when the 1 gig was the biggest you could find & they were setting you back a c-note.

And I spend $70 on a 4GB Memory stick in Doha, I recommend getting a 8GB on ebay, they're really cheap on ebay. Or get a microsd and a microsd adapter.

In Germany you have to pay up to 80 for one of them. If you order one via Internet you could get one for 50. That is very expensive.

really? I got my 4gb Sandisk for $45 CND at Futureshop without a sale.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News