Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PSP Internet

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I notice some people in my neighborhood have wireless connection but the signal is only like 10% in certain parts of my house, is there a way to boost the psp's reception?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by pnr815
    I notice some people in my neighborhood have wireless connection but the signal is only like 10% in certain parts of my house, is there a way to boost the psp's reception?
    no

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by alucard
    no
    maybe searching an best place for the ap I think the signal will be more strong.

and about my question, I tryed all ip range in the psp in the same network as my pc wificard, but no way to do my psp find the network of my pc. I think the only way is using an AP :/

Quote Originally Posted by solidous
    maybe searching an best place for the ap I think the signal will be more strong.

and about my question, I tryed all ip range in the psp in the same network as my pc wificard, but no way to do my psp find the network of my pc. I think the only way is using an AP :/

Maybe if you set the PSP's default gateway IP to your pc's wifi card IP. That might work.

I found a site with cheap wireless routers, let me know what you guys think of these, are they junk? [Register or Login to view links]

There are tutorials on how to do it with a wifi card. And you can play online in ad-hoc mode if you have the proper router drivers and xlink kai.

I finally was able to try the PSP web browser. It's pretty cool, but slow. Is there any progress on getting past the capped access?

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News