Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

psp games region

Sponsored Links
    hi guys. i've just ordered a psp jap and i just want to know if i can play all region games or i need to do some kind of update on it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You can. All games, no matter whre you bought them, work on any psp, no matter where you bought it. The only restriction goes with UMD movies - Japan has Region 2, same as Europe.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Castor Krieg
    The only restriction goes with UMD movies - Japan has Region 2, same as Europe.
    very goooooood!!! i'm italian !!!!
    thanks for the answer!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    sorry but i have to do another question. is the guarantee for the jap psp international???

I very much doubt that $ony would allow the guarantee to operate internationally, maybe the store where it is purchased will, but not $ony.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc88
    sorry but i have to do another question. is the guarantee for the jap psp international???
    No, I don't remember Sony giving Worldwide guarantee for any of their products, and especially not PSP. I also had the same problem, fixed it by buying jap psp for which I KNOW there will be a warranty (it was bought in one of those small shops run by maniacs - you know the deal). So no, there's no EUR warranty for jap psp.

That's not all - I don't know about Sony Italy, but where I live (Poland) those bastards won't even touch anything non-EUR. "The product is not destined for the European market".

No, I don't remember Sony giving Worldwide guarantee for any of their products, and especially not PSP. I also had the same problem, fixed it by buying jap psp for which I KNOW there will be a warranty (it was bought in one of those small shops run by maniacs - you know the deal). So no, there's no EUR warranty for jap psp.
    not good...

That's not all - I don't know about Sony Italy, but where I live (Poland) those bastards won't even touch anything non-EUR. "The product is not destined for the European market".
    very bad news. i'm sorry for you. well, i hope that sony italy will accept non-eur products, otherwise i would send it to japan for assistance if something went wrong with my psp ...

otherwise i would send it to japan for assistance if something went wrong with my psp ...
    Don't. You have to have a permanent adress in Japan to which they will ship a repaired psp. I don't think they ship international (which is reasonable, as earlier Sony stopped Play-Asia's psp sales to UK, and generally doesn't look favorably on people who import).

Worst case scenario - you will have to find a non-Sony psp repair spot and pay for it. Still, I have a feeling it would have been cheaper than to send in to Japan...

in a few words... if my psp is broken, i've spent 290 for nothing...

in a few words... if my psp is broken, i've spent 290 for nothing...
    It's not as bad as it looks. I'm sure there's plenty video game stores in Italy, at least some of them should be able to repair your psp. And seeing psp having the same construction for the whole word you don't have to worry about them not having spare parts.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News