Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Castor Krieg
    It's not as bad as it looks. I'm sure there's plenty video game stores in Italy, at least some of them should be able to repair your psp. And seeing psp having the same construction for the whole word you don't have to worry about them not having spare parts.
    i hope so... thanks for all the answers you gave me!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by zabbyh
    Whoever you buy it from should give you some form of a warranty
    Oh, I'm sure he will get Japanese warranty. I got one, or maybe it's something different - I can't read Japanese

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by zabbyh
    Whoever you buy it from should give you some form of a warranty
    yes, they give me a warranty, except on a psp with dead pixels on its screen. that's my worry, because many psp users had that problem...

Quote Originally Posted by Doc88
    yes, they give me a warranty, except on a psp with dead pixels on its screen. that's my worry, because many psp users had that problem...
    You shouldn't have any problem now. My jap psp came with firmware 1.5 as default, meaning it wasn't the first batch out of the factory. The problem with dead pixels was mainly in the early stage of production (I would say november-january), with psp getting firmware 1.0 as default.

i don't know if it's a psp with 1.0 or 1.5 firmware, but i guess it will be a 1.0 one, because they would have said me if the psp had been updated with the latest firmware...

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News