I merged your post into our ongoing PSP Game Decrypter thread (we want to keep all related/compatibility posts in one single thread)... but for the record, it has been mentioned already here that Gran Turismo PSP is out and works with it.
1. Install 5.55 & 6.00 Games Decrypter like any other homebrew.
2. Boot into 5.50 GEN’s recovery console by holding R-TRIGGER on boot.
3. Go to Configuration -> XMB Usb Device -> change to UMD Disc.
4. Enable USB mode from the XMB; copy UMD9660.ISO to your local; open UMDGen.
5. In UMDGen open the UMD9660.ISO file.
6. Navigate to PSP_GAME/SYSDIR; highlight EBOOT.BIN; right-click -> Extract Selected…
7. Save it somewhere; boot into the recovery console again (See step 1); set the USB mode back to Memory Stick (See step 2).
8. Enable USB from the XMB again; copy the encrypted EBOOT.BIN to your memory stick root.
9. Exit out of USB mode and run the Games Decrypter app.
10. Enable USB mode one more time.
11. If you closed UMDGen, reopen it and open UMD9660.ISO; browse to PSP_GAME/SYSDIR.
12. From the newly created DECRYPTOR directory on your memory stick, drag & drop the unencrypted EBOOT.BIN to the right windowpane in UMDGen overwriting the original file.
13. Save the ISO; copy it to the ISO directory on your memory stick.
14. You’re done.
sweet version 2 i've been getting a black screen with persona and the new naruto game,
yea the euro version of GT wouldn't work at all for me, had 2 download the US version and it works great
yoshihiro is the man!!
no joy booting shingami tensei persona or naruto shippuuden with the patch from game decryptor v2
am i doing something wrong with umdgen ?? because i've noticed after i add the patch then save the iso that the patched iso is alteast 100mb smaller than the original ?? but the e.boot.bin from the decrypter folder is the exact same size as the original e.boot so i know game decrypter works because i patched granturismo with it and that works great
so i'm guessing umdgen deletes dummy files or something?? is there a setting i need to change in umdgen v4.00 ?? its currently set to "use no extra padding" but i think i'll try the "use standard umd padding" setting and see if that works,
it could be why its not loading or maybe these 2 games use that LBA encyption that somebody mentioned before? is there a list of what games work and what don't ?
Last edited by adshead; 10-03-2009 at 08:25 PMReason: Automerged Doublepost
I have gotten Grand Turismo to work beautifully on my first try with Tilla's guide. I am running 5.50 GEN-A (Full) custom firmware. Thanks to whoever Yoshihiro is for coming up with this awesome program!
I have also got Dirt 2 working as well.
Last edited by bossmanmt; 10-03-2009 at 11:04 PMReason: Automerged Doublepost