PSP FuSa v1.0 Build 45 with Multi-Language Support out now!
OldPrisoneR and Andy_maN have updated FuSa today, a Custom Firmware Plug-in that enables Slim owners to play PSP games on any television regardless of the input cable used - composite, component, S-video, D-terminal.
In addition to multi-language support and various optimizations, Build 45 features an additional full screen mode and allows users to toggle the FPS/priority values by simply holding right or left on the D-pad.
- Now FuSa support 6 languages (ENGLISH, RUSSIAN, GERMAN, ITALIAN, DUTCH, POLISH)
- Fullscreen mode 2 was added (REAL FULL SCREEN!)
- You don't need dvemgr.prx now
- Now you can just hold RIGHT and LEFT buttons while setting up FPS/priority - values will scroll automaticly
- NEW: menu hotkey was added - hold R-TRIGGER while setting up FPS/priority - 10x scroll speed
- And a few code improvements :)