Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PSP Firmware v6.20 Update Arrives, Details Available

Sponsored Links
    Today PlayStation Network Operations Director Eric Lempel confirmed what was reported yesterday, specifically that PSP Firmware v6.20 update has arrived tonight alongside the PS3 Firmware v3.10 update.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / Mirror

To quote: Hi everyone, PSP (PlayStation Portable) firmware update (v6.20) will be available later this evening so we wanted to give you a quick preview of what to expect.

- Digital Comics Reader - PlayStation Network Digital Comics is a new service launching in December. It will allow you to download hundreds of classic and new comics from the PlayStation Store and read them page by page or frame by frame on your PSP system.

Firmware update (v6.20) includes the Digital Comics reader application, which you'll find under a new section called "Extras" on the XMB. Please note, the comic reader is an additional download; once you've loaded (v6.20) onto your system, simply click on the comic reader icon under "Extras" to download it to your PSP.

In addition, you'll be able to try out a free digital comic sample from the service soon. Visit [Register or Login to view links] for more information.

- Export video/photo playlists - This is a new feature that allows you to export your video and photo playlists from your PC to your PSP system through Media Go. Download the latest version of Media Go (v1.3) for this and a few additional enhancements.

A full video walkthrough of Digital Comics will be available soon. Don't forget, PS3 firmware update 3.1 is also set to go live this evening.

As always, we look forward to reading your feedback.

PSP Firmware v6.20 Update Arrives, Details Available

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    I am exited to know about psp 6.20 firmware coming but i updated 6.10 in my psp it can't played any .cso on it..

please any one tell me what can i do?
    Last edited by Tahir; 11-19-2009 at 12:10 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Ummm...

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahir View Post
    I am exited to know about psp 6.20 firmware coming but i updated 6.10 in my psp it can't played any .cso on it..

please any one tell me what can i do?
    Dude, the only way you can play Iso's or Cso's is if you have Custom Firmware. The official Firmware you get from Sony is not going to work, because cso's and such are "piracy". I believe you can downgrade using Pandora's Batter/memory stick. The newest Available PSP CFW are 5.50 Gen-B, or 5.00 M33-6. there is a 6.10 cfw but its not going to get released.

Quote Originally Posted by Chivafighter View Post
    Dude, the only way you can play Iso's or Cso's is if you have Custom Firmware. The official Firmware you get from Sony is not going to work, because cso's and such are "piracy". I believe you can downgrade using Pandora's Batter/memory stick. The newest Available PSP CFW are 5.50 Gen-B, or 5.00 M33-6. there is a 6.10 cfw but its not going to get released.
    The best option at this point in time is 5.50 GEN-D2. Make sure to avoid GEN-C which is messed up.

just noticed the comic banner in the photo of the PS Store

yet I have upgraded I downloaded the latest firmware & installed the reader, but the PS Store is still the same. I guess it won't change till december. The website says to check back for a promo code to download a comic.

pointless

Nothing good on this update, sence me was good but no CFW except team Typhoon but we all see their intentions. That's ok though they have the right to keep their work for themselves.

I would probably do the same (if I knew how to program). not because I'm greedy but for fear that I'll brick other people's psp.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News