has updated PSP CWCheat today, which includes:
v0.1.9 Rev. G Changelog:
- [GAME] Added a new code type: inverse jocker code. It works just like the jocker code but it skips specified lines if the specified buttons are pressed. 0xDnnnnnnn 0x2vvvvvvv n = number of lines skipped (n= 0 => 1) v = keymask
- [GAME] Corrected a little glitch in the 32 bit increment/decrement codes which could lead to them not being recognised by the engine.
- [GAME] various optimizations on bitwise operators codes
- [ALL] now the text reader allocates it's buffer on the kernel ram if the screenshoot compatibility mode is enabled (default). For now this reduces the file size loadable when screenshot compatibility mode is enabled. This is the first steep for the text reader file reading management rewrite to let a teorically indefinite file size while keeping the buffers as little as possible.
- [IRSHELL] in irshell builds Game name is cleaned when going in game mode, so if the game is missing in the db it won't be shown as "HOMEBREW"
- [ALL] Added a preliminar undo function in the cheat searcher. Press L while pressing X to enter the continue search to enable this.
- [PACKAGE] Separated the readme file in two files: one exclusively in english and one exclusively in italian.
More PlayStation 3 News