Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wonderful new cfw. got everything up and running in about 10 minutes on my old PSP fat. Cheers to devos, I couldn't live without playing my motorstorm from my ms.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    For the PSP 2000 with TA-088v3 motherboard and the PSP 3000 owners some good news: there's also an update coming for their Custom Firmware. Custom Firmware 5.03 GEN-B is coming on 31'st of October and will have these new functions (simular to 5.50 GEN-D2).

- PSP-3000 et PSP-2000 v3 with official Firmwware 5.03 compatbility
    - PS1 games compatibility
    - Protected UMD/backup compatibility
    - 5.55 + UMD/backups compatibility.
    - GEN VSH MENU available
    - Recovery in VSH available

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up gen d2

Sponsored Links
    I had problems updating from genb but updating to genb2 allowed me to go to gend then d2 without any problems.. psp works great!

i hate to say it but im sticking with 5.00 M33-6. the gen fw bricked my psp horribly, i have a post somewhere around here describing my gen fw mis-adventures, i'd rather just patch my iso's and keep my sanity.

I have gen 5.50-B but when i try to update to gen 5.50-d it loads to black screen and stops... any ideas. I need to update to be able to run gen 5.50-d2

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News