Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PSP connecting to WiFi card

Sponsored Links
    I am wondering if you can connect the PSP to a WiFi network card and share the connection through the PC as i havent got an access point apparently there are tutorials on this but i cant seem to find any, any help would be apreciated

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yes, you can do this without problem, you will be able to play in Kai in that way too...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes but how do i go about connecting it asi my pc doesnt find my psp or my psp doesnt find my pc

I'm not sure but I think you have to tell your psp to connect to the ip address of your computer and eneble internet connection sharing in windows

Quote Originally Posted by HMaster92
    I'm not sure but I think you have to tell your psp to connect to the ip address of your computer and eneble internet connection sharing in windows
    This is true, you should enable ICS and put a static IP on your computer's wireless NIC (for example, 192.168.3.1). Be sure that if you have your internet coming in from another connection (like your ethernet port), that the wireless connection is on a different subnet (for example, if your ethernet connection had an IP of 192.168.2.25, then you'd want to make sure that your PC's wireless connection was 192.168.x.1, where X is any number except for 2).

Once that's done, put a static IP on your PSP (for example, you could use 192.168.3.3), and they should be able to connect.

This method should work fine, except that whenever you want to go online with your PSP, your PC must be on, otherwise you'll get no network access. If you can, I'd get a router instead, it'll make life more convenient.

hello
    in my pc I have this:

one eth port with:
    ip 10.1.1.2
    subnet mask 255.255.255.0
    default gateway 10.1.1.1
    dns1 201.10.120.2 (from my isp)
    dns2 201.10.120.3 (from my isp)

thats eth is conected in my modem/router have the 10.1.1.1 IP, and my internet in that pc work fine.

I have an WIFi card in the same pc, but how I config those wifi nic?
    what is the configuration numbers of my wifi nic and to my psp, cause i tried a lot of configurations and my psp never see my pc. :/

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News