Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links

Homebrew Enabler for PSP 6.31 and 6.35 with iSO Loader

Sponsored Links
    Another update- Homebrew Enabler for PSP 6.31 and 6.35 with iSO Loader is now released: wololo.net/wagic/2011/01/03/release-hen-for-6-316-35-by-virtuous-flame-coldbird/
    Update: many people are reporting problems running homebrews, I’m sure this will be quickly solved in the next revision

Note: the version on this page is an updated version directly sent by Virtuous Flame himself, it is even “fresher” than the one on a9vg

Chinese developers Virtuous Flame and Coldbird posted a Hen for 6.35/6.31 a few hours ago on a9vg.com. Although I tested it quickly and could confirm it works on my PSP3000, I didn’t have the time to write a nice download page or even to update any of the Hen FAQs yet.

This Hen includes code to benefit from the extra 32MB of Ram

Many thanks to Virtuous Flame, and enjoy your gaming on 6.35

HEN for 6.31 / 6.35 Installation

1. Download and unzip the appropriate HEN version for your PSP firmware below
    2. Download and unzip Half Byte Loader R112 for Minna no Sukkiri
    * Copy the “hbl” directory and the “h.bin” file to the root of your device
    3. Download and unzip the Minna no Sukkiri PSP Demo
    * Unzip UCJS10094.zip (the SAVEDATA exploit) and copy to PSP/SAVEDATA
    4. Replace HBL’s “hbl/menu/EBOOT.PBP” with the appropriate HEN version
    5. Start up Minna no Sukkiri and enjoy!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks BOSS. I tested on a PSP 2000 with FW 6.31. Without the HEN installed I can use the Minna No Sukkiri exploit to access and use homebrew. After replacing the EBOOT.PBP of HBL in the HBL/MENU/ directory, the PSP hangs for a short while before switching off (crashing I presume). I tried both HEN6_31 (first attempt) and then, just for good measure also HEN6_35. Same result with both HEN's.

So I am stuck here. I know Jes03 was also on FW 6.31 so perhaps he can test and assist me if he gets it right (or anyone else).

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    UPDATE: I redid the whole process again ... (and again) ... and somehow it now works! So I can give this an official "CONFIRMED WORKING" stamp of approval. Great work to all involved and thanks a lot!!!

If this is done correctly, the system software under system information reads 6.31 PRO and when you switch off the PSP and switch on again, you don't have to go through the whole process again - the HEN is still enabled.

PSP Go Hacked to run ISO Loader

Shortly after the PS3 was hacked to allow custom firmware to be installed. Noted PSP hacker Liquidzigong has been able to add an ISO loader to the previously download-only PSP Go. This will allow users to play UMD only games that were previously unavailable on the PSP Go.

Source: zeropaid.com/news/91953/pspgo-hacked-isoloader-successfully-installed/

Arrow

For those following, here are a few more PSP iSO Loader WIPs from: wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=814

OpenIdea ISO Loader 0.2 Beta 3 and OpenIdea ISO Loader 0.2 Beta 3 PSPgo.

Arrow neur0n CFW 6.35 Beta v8

Here is another PSP CFW for PSP 2000 (non-TA088v3) and an update by neur0n (twitter.com/neur0ner/status/33143736133222400) along with CFW 6.35 Beta v11.

Also below is CFW setup 6.35 PRO-A and recovery and CFW setup 6.35 PRO-A1 by liquidzigong.
    Custom firmware installer for PSP 6.35 owners. Supports all types of PSP, PSP-1000, PSP-2000, PSP-GO is strictly tested. Support the unlock 52MB of memory, has reached the level of the times 5xx. The NP9660 has a built-in and March33 ISO driver to support more games. XMB ISO has indicated support for ISO & CSO.

Has nodrm engine, support for direct reading of the DLC and the decrypted EDATA / PGD file. With VSH MENU, you can view or change system settings, etc. Redesigned NID Resolver, support more home-made software, including CMFr21c. Has a variety of patches, such as brightness and video resolution four other patches. Support version.txt, put it in ms0: / seplugins / version.txt to take effect.
    CFW setup 6.35 PRO-A1:
    [!] Fix order of ISO
    [!] Fix large memory support, and now we can unlock the memory 55M
    [!] Can not run after the fix into the UMD ISO
    [!] Fix USB Device can only be enabled once
    [+] Merge HEN and installation procedures can be directly installed in the OFW
    [+] Add Tekken and Soul Calibur patch
    [+] Add key D9161AF0
    [+] Add in the RESET VSH VSH MENU
    CFW setup 6.35 PRO-A2:
    [!] Fix large memory support, and now you can unlock up to 51M of memory, you can stand in a normal home-made software
    [!] Fix ACG MHP3 v4 Chinese Version
    [+] To add in the VSH MENU standby SUSPEND DEVICE
    CFW setup 6.35 PRO-A3:
    [!] Fix GAME CPU frequency
    [!] Fixed number of comics, such as the goddess of sideways
    [!] Fixed under the 0x80020148 error OFW
    [!] Fix some of the re-setting the packed illegal version of the game led to crash
    [+] Add OPNSSMP automatically read features

PSP CFW setup 6.35 PRO-A4 and FastRecovery 6.35 PRO-A4

Some more updates from liquidzigong: PSP CFW setup 6.35 PRO-A4 and FastRecovery 6.35 PRO-A4.

Features: Support all types of PSP, which PSP-1000, PSP-2000, PSP-GO is strictly tested. Support the unlock 52MB of memory, has reached the level of the times 5xx. The NP9660 has a built-in and March33 ISO driver to support more games. XMB ISO has indicated support for ISO & CSO. Has nodrm engine, support for direct reading of the DLC and the decrypted EDATA / PGD file.

With VSH MENU, you can view or change system settings, etc. Redesigned NID Resolver, support more home-made software, including CMFr21c. Has a variety of patches, such as brightness and video resolution four other patches. Support version.txt, put it in ms0: / seplugins / version.txt to take effect.

New in this release:
    [!] May not fix the problem version.txt
    [!] Increase compatibility of home-made software
    [+] Add support for PSN PS1 games
    PSP CFW setup 6.35 PRO-B and FastRecovery 6.35 PRO-B changes:
    [!] CFW state of repair can not run some of the UMD game problems (MHP3 need 6.37 version.txt)
    [+] Support PSPGO M2 Memory Stick
    [+] Support for PS1 games made
    PSP CFW setup 6.35 PRO-B2 and FastRecovery 6.35 PRO-B2:

New in this release:
    [!] PSPgo can resume interrupted games pops
    [+] PSPgo hibernation file can be deleted to prevent
    [+] Add function to disable rocker
    [+] To enhance the compatibility plug-ins
    [+] Add recovery in the vsh menu menu
    PSP CFW 6.35 Beta v17 for PSP 2000 (non-TA088v3) and CFW 6.37 ME-6 (Custom Firmware Minimum Edition) are also attached below along with PSP CFW 6.35 Beta v17 fix2 and CFW 6.37 ME-6 fix2 by neur0n.

New in this release:
    • Update NidResolver.
    • Now you can use Total_Noob's Dayviewer 7 , MacroFire.prx , ScreenShotPNG_Plugin.prx etc.
    • Fixed crash when boot with JigkickBattery.
    • Fixed crash when execute SensMe.

PSP CFW setup 6.35 PRO-B3 and FastRecovery 6.35 PRO-B3

More PSP updates from liquidzigong: PSP CFW setup 6.35 PRO-B3 and FastRecovery 6.35 PRO-B3.

CFW setup 6.35 PRO-B3
    [!] Fix cache bug does not generate ISO
    [!] Some bug fixes recovery menu
    [!] To improve the list of compatible plug-ins to support non-standard written
    [+] Improved recovery menu display, plug-ins support 100 + more
    [+] Add Toggle USB recovery menu
    [+] Add recovery menu deception region Debug Type I / II
    FastRecovery 6.35 PRO-B3
    Fast recovery for PSP with 635 PRO-B installed.
    aLoader v1.25 is a handy PSP iSO loader plugin for 6.20 TN-HEN that allows users to boot ISO's straight from the XMB.
    Changes:
    • now shows ISOs on the right place (PSP Go internal/memory stick)
    • fixed: runs ISOs again from internal memory (PSP Go)
    • new autosort mode 4 (sorts PSX-Games). You can combine Mode 1 (ISO), Mode 2 (EBOOT) and Mode 4 (PSX-Game) with addition. E.g. 1+4 for ISOs and PSX-Games --> autosort=5.
    Neur0n PSP CFW 6.37ME-7 Fix: This Custom FirmWare (Minimum Edition) works on PSP 2000 (non-TA088v3).
    Changes:
    • Add OFW downloader.
    • Add network update.
    • Update ME driver.
    • Bug fix.
    Neur0n PSP CFW 6.35 Beta v19: This Custom FirmWare works on PSP 2000 (non-TA088v3).
    Changes:
    • Update ME driver.
    • Update NP9660 driver.
    • Add network update.
    neur0n CFW 6.37ME-8 - This Custom FirmWare (Minimum Edition) works on PSP 2000 (non-TA088v3).
    New in this release:
    • Update NidResolver.
    • Update NP9660 driver.
    neur0n CFW 6.35 Beta v20 - This Custom FirmWare works on PSP 2000 (non-TA088v3).
    New in this release:
    • Update NidResolver.
    • Update NetworkUpdate.
    PSP CFW 6.20 PRO-B4 and PSP CFW 6.35 PRO-B4 by coldbird & liquidzigong.
    Features:
    • Dump UMD Images to ISO Dump PSN-Bought Titles to ISO (using NPDecryptor)
    • Dump PSN-Classic Decryption Keys version.txt
    • FW-Revision Fake Support
    • Supports new firmware Titles
    • PSN Support
    • ISO / CSO Playback Support
    • PSN Classic Sharing Support (Decryption Keydump required)
    • Custom PSX EBOOT Playback Support
    • Permanent Bootloader Support (on 6.20 version)
    • Recovery Menu Support XMB Satellite Support
    • Overclocking Support (including WLAN fix)
    • High Memory Unlock Support (for 2g+ models, including 5g pause game fix)
    • Plugin Support NID Resolving Support (1.XX, 3.XX, 5.XX, 6.XX)
    • Homebrew Playback Support Multiple ISO Drivers (M33, Inferno, NP9660)
    • Registry Hack Support (Unlock WMA, Unlock Flash Player, X/O Button Swap)
    • PRO NoDRM Engine (use decrypted DLCs for your games)
    • 5g IoPath Fixer (to improve compatiblity to old plugins on PSP Go)
    • Region Fake Support MAC Address Hider
    • Gameboot Skip Support
    • Bootlogo Skip Support
    • USB FlashProtect Support
    • EBOOT Picture Hider (decreases loading time of EBOOT thumbnails)
    • 5g Savestate Anti-Delete Feature (prevents savegame deletion on game resume on PSP Go)
    • USB Battery Charging Support (for 2g+ models)

Arrow PSP CFW 6.20 PRO-B5 and PSP CFW 6.35 PRO-B5

PSP CFW 6.20 PRO-B5 and PSP CFW 6.35 PRO-B5 by coldbird and liquidzigong are below.
    PRO Custom Firmware is available in three different variations, providing you with bleeding edge entertainment.

Features: Dump UMD Images to ISO Dump PSN-Bought Titles to ISO (using NPDecryptor) Dump PSN-Classic Decryption Keys version.txt FW-Revision Fake Support Supports new firmware Titles PSN Support ISO / CSO Playback Support PSN Classic Sharing Support (Decryption Keydump required) Custom PSX EBOOT Playback Support Permanent Bootloader Support (on 6.20 version) Recovery Menu Support XMB Satellite Support Overclocking Support (including WLAN fix) High Memory Unlock Support (for 2g+ models, including 5g pause game fix) Plugin Support NID Resolving Support (1.XX, 3.XX, 5.XX, 6.XX) Homebrew Playback Support Multiple ISO Drivers (M33, Inferno, NP9660) Registry Hack Support (Unlock WMA, Unlock Flash Player, X/O Button Swap) PRO NoDRM Engine (use decrypted DLCs for your games) 5g IoPath Fixer (to improve compatiblity to old plugins on PSP Go) Region Fake Support MAC Address Hider Gameboot Skip Support Bootlogo Skip Support USB FlashProtect Support EBOOT Picture Hider (decreases loading time of EBOOT thumbnails) 5g Savestate Anti-Delete Feature (prevents savegame deletion on game resume on PSP Go) USB Battery Charging Support (for 2g+ models).

New in this release:

[!]Fixed freeze on Patapon with Inferno
    [!]Fixed version.txt with Windows LRCF
    [!]Fixed USB charge [!]Fixed crash in recovery menu (Plugin Picker)
    [!]Fixed compression support with updater
    [!]Fixed syscall execution, thanks to neur0n
    [!]Fixed plugin load code, now ms0 and ef0 go independently
    [!]Fixed crash on system version display
    [!]Altered default CFW settings for noobs (PSP Go Savestate Hack)
    [+]Added UMD4Homebrew Patch, thanks to ardi
    [+]Added DJMAX3 Anti-CFW Patch (CFW Folder Hide)
    [+]PSN PSX Games can now use custom manual files
    [+]Extended KUBridge Functions and added SDK Examples
    Also below is PSP CFW 6.39 ME-2 by neur0n: This Custom FirmWare (Minimum Edition) works on PSP1000 and PSP2000 (01g, 02g model).

PSP LCFW 6.39ME-3 by neur0n: This is LCFW installer for OFW6.39. Only work on 01g ,02g , 03g, 04g, 07g and 09g model. 05g (GO)is not supported.

neur0n CFW 6.39ME-3: This Custom FirmWare (Minimum Edition) works on PSP1000 and PSP2000 (01g, 02g model).

neur0n LCFW 6.39ME-4: This is LCFW installer for OFW6.39. Only work on 01g ,02g , 03g, 04g, 07g and 09g model. 05g (GO)is not supported.

neur0n CFW 6.39ME-4: This Custom FirmWare (Minimum Edition) works on PSP1000 and PSP2000 (01g, 02g model).

PSP CFW 6.39 PRO-B6 fixed by coldbird & virtuous flame: PRO Firmware is a Aftermarket Firmware for Playstation Portable. It's licensed under the GPLv3, and thus is under full control of the community, made by users for the users. It will continue to provide you with new features, even after Sony drops the plattform and allows you to develope your own applications for PSP. (keywords: 639PRO-B6, procfw)

Features:
    • Homebrew Compatible - Run your own unsigned applications, both user and kernel mode.
    • Plugin Compatible - Add new features to your PSP via kernel mode background plugins.
    • ISO / CSO Game Dump Playback - Backup your own UMD discs via USB and play them from Flash Storage.
    • 2g+ Memory Range Unlock - Use the previously locked RAM range within your own homebrews.
    • NODRM Engine - Use your bought DLCs, no matter on which PSN account you are currently logged in.
    • PSX Emulator Unlock - Play your PSX classics, yes - all of them. Not just PSN titles. And a lot more...
    • Fixed PSN crash issue.

LCFW 6.39ME-5 by neur0n: This is LCFW installer for OFW6.39. Only work on 01g ,02g , 03g, 04g, 07g and 09g model. 05g (GO)is not supported.

CFW 6.39ME-5 by neur0n: This Custom FirmWare (Minimum Edition) works on PSP1000 and PSP2000 (01g, 02g model).

More PSP CFW updates here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/psp-ps...ng-119541.html

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News