Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thank you, i just modded my unmoddable PSP 3004 slim with 5.50 firmware on it. Now my sister is happy and i am happy cuz i have my PS3 modded too

Very very nice.. i have no psp but i am happy to see there are peopele with skills, to make the endusers dreams true.. big thx.

I hope we see a soulotion for the ps3 at 3.55 soon. Anyway.. is there something new ? i know today is the conference.. i hope today is a great day for the ps3 too. Thx All the great Sceners.. and don't listen to the flamers and whiners.

Amazing, the whole reason I have held out playing Kingdom Hearts is because I want the Go! Right I'm now off to the shops

Here are tips for those who have problems with the HEN or homebrew:

Important: Some PSP 2000 and 3000 that did not enter the Iso loader and turn off the console, this is the solution:
    Once you have loaded the 6.20 TN-A (HEN) and we in the XMB menu (the PSP main menu), Remove Memory Stick. Press Select to enter the VSH Menu and we give 'Restart VSH. "When you are finished restarting the XMB insert the memory card again, and will run the Prometheus Iso Loader.

Notice
    They have to do this every time they want change game (Reusing P.I.L) or else your PSP's will turn off. Now if you enjoy.

Banned User
    I'm having a problem. I'm on 6.31... and there is no HEN for 6.31.

Might as well update to 6.35 so I can still get on PSN.

Originally it was discussed to produce a HEN for 6.35, but Total_Noob decided to work on 6.20 as there were more users on the older firmware whis was exploited with Patapon. On Wololo's blog/website, he made the following statement:

"Now, back on the Hen for 6.35. Yes, I’m convinced this will happen. I don’t know when, and I don’t know if it will be a downgrader or a HEN for 6.35, but now that Total_Noob’s Hen is in the wild, people already started reversing it, and it is probably a matter of time before a public solution is made available for 6.3x owners. After all, the Kernel exploit used in this HEN is still here in 6.35."

I am also on 6.31 (for God of War), so I am hopefull that HEN for 6.35 will be coming soon enough.

TN HEN version B is out!

This is 4G compatible and you no longer need to remove the Memory Stick and restart VSH!

I have attached the HEN.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thumbs Up

Thanks for the update xplozion and +Rep!

I also saw that PSP scener Davee (twitter.com/DaveeFTW/status/20684821592281088) has managed to downgrade a PSPgo from 6.31 to 6.20.

Cool news indeed, we will make a separate news post for that once he actually releases specific info or the necessary files though.

Nice, I might pick up a new one as I'm still using a 1000 at the moment. Given the choice between getting a 3000 or a Go which one would most prefer? The only real differences I know of are no UMD and the addition of bluetooth for the Go while the 3000 is $30 cheaper and has removable battery.

I managed to Downgrade my PSP 300x Slim 3g from 6.20 -> CFW

I have all the files and if there is no one working on a Tutorial i can start writing one with pictures and everything included. just let me know.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast