Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    These things take time. Be a little patient!

Expect GBA once SNES is mastered. Expect PS1 some time after. We've got a while to wait.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    imagine gran turismo 2 on psp.. that would whoop every racing game currently on psp..

except when gt4 mobile comes out heheh

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi -- anyone know if this project is still going on? Things have been quiet..

PSOne Emulator

Guys,

Got a question and wondered on your thoughts.... When the PSOne emulator come out, there is rumor that the games will cost about $15.

Now i'm not one to *****, but i've already paid for most of my games and was wondering, if i took a legal backup of my existing games, do you think that i will be able to use my own ISO, as apposed to the $ony downloaded version.

I mean, talk about squeezing a few more pennies out of us gamers!! I've read that some of the games need to be re-enginered (to get around the dual analogs etc) I understand it'a little early in the day to know the answer, but thoughts and ideas wouldn't go a miss.

ufc-pride

I think that's Sony's grand scheme. Make the gamer pay for their games a second time. What better way to increase revenue off old games that can only be found second hand.

On the other hand, Sony would be wise to sell an application that will allow for legal transfers and conversions from purchased PSOne games to PSP compatible ones, or somehow contribute the games for free based of proof that one actually owns the game. Not sure how that would work, but there's smart people out there.

The entire Sony PSX EMU will be reversed engineered and hacked to bits to allow it to run on 1.0/1.5 Firmware and also to allow users to just simply copy their ISOs from their existing games to the Memory Stick Duo and run the games in that manner.

I think "Officially" Sony will try their best to make it so that you have to upgrade your firmware to some future version.. then have you pay XX amount for the Emulator (Which will come in CD form).. then pay $15 per title.. to obtain the title, the CD included with the Emulator package will have a internet program that has to be registered through Sony and will download a "trimmed" down version of the title.. I don't expect full untouched ISOs to be downloaded for use with the emulator. I expect movies and streamed audio to be ripped out of a lot of select titles. The chance the emulator gets hacked for use with untouched ISO has a very high probability. (Which I prefer to play my original PSX titles in their true form)

Jay

Registered User ApolloHollister's Avatar
    any updates as to when this will be released?

have you guys heard of PSPSone? its a psone emulator for psp it is still in the works though..

Registered User ApolloHollister's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PSP PSP View Post
    have you guys heard of PSPSone its a psone emulator for psp it is still in the works though
    the one i was talking about if an offical one from $ony i do believe. It is supposed to be in a firmware update in august supposedly... but ya never know.

ps1 emu

Quote Originally Posted by ApolloHollister View Post
    the one i was talking about if an offical one from $ony i do believe. It is supposed to be in a firmware update in august supposedly... but ya never know.
    ya, im waiting..

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News